·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Favourite for Wimbledon?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I feel like Andy didn't really earn this win ... Kim talked a lot of trash though. Did you all see? Andy's potential Wimbledon win already asterisked for me

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Queen's F: Murray [1] def Anderson 6-3 6-4

Grassray was just too good today (in both matches), especially as Anderson looked devestating all week. Now joins the all time best for Queens with 4 titles.

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Most boring final at Queens for years.Good level from Murray but watching him feels like its still clay season.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Queen's Club F: Andrew Murray[1] OBE d Kevin Anderson 6-3, 6-4

Superb grass tennis. Andy could have beaten three more contenders today, the way he was playing.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Re: Queen's F: Murray [1] def Anderson 6-3 6-4

Grassray was just too good today (in both matches), especially as Anderson looked devestating all week. Now joins the all time best for Queens with 4 titles.
HE has never played better on grass. I Cannot see anyone beating him at Wimbledon if he holds this form...

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
:zzz:

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Andy's grace today sending haters into rage spirals :worship:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Noo. I'll ahve to rewatch, I love her when she talks trash. I bet Murray's gets it good tonight. He is a lucky, lucky boy.
She seemed kind of into it. Clearly the alpha in the relationship with Murray

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Wimbledon is in the bag...

and trolls are quite sad with there trolling coz Andy is winning everything like 3 titles in what 5/4 tournies?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Halle should be a masters on grass ... Queen does look like a ATP 249 tournament to me

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wimbledon is in the bag...

and trolls are quite sad with there trolling coz Andy is winning everything 3 titles in what 5/4 tournies?
This is already the best year of his career at this point in the year.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts