Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
justice for all
17,693 Posts
Crazy. Will they even survive without subsidies from the Australian state?

Djokovic will have to take a boat to get there and defend his pet slam.

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
Perhaps he can levitate up to there.
He will actually just walk across the ocean with his wife under one arm and his mistress under the other

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
There are other airlines, they will appreciate the reduced competition.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Australias biggest Airline QUANTAS announced late yesterday evening that it has suspended all International Flights until March 2021.
How much impact will this Shutdown have on the Australian Open next year?
Qantas pulls all international flights until MARCH of next year

Discuss!
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Quantas flights were mostly domestic and short flights to countries near by.

It's a non issue, you don't need Quantas to fly from Europe or America.

·
Registered
10,079 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Quantas flights were mostly domestic and short flights to countries near by.

It's a non issue, you don't need Quantas to fly from Europe or America.
Lol no.

Qantas is one of the world's oldest airlines, it flew to all major Asian cities, North America, South Africa, London, Latin America.

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
Accordingly to his dad Nole was sent by God so he'll probably just part the water and drive to Australia.
no, stupid, after he parts the ocean he will wander the Australian desert for 80 Years of amor y Paz before coming back to win the calendar slam

Reactions: Bakano

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
There are many airlines that fly to Australia, and it is still in a long time even if it does not sound good as Australia is a remote place and it seems that the government there won't take any risk with the health situation.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts