Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/418/QS.pdf

(1) HEUBERGER, Ivo SUI/Bye
SAKAI, Toshiaki JPN v. (WC) VAN DER MERWE, Izak RSA
(WC) WASHINGTON, Mashiska USA v. (WC) BUCKO, Attila SCG
Bye/(6) BLOOMFIELD, Richard GBR

(2) DELGADO, Jamie GBR/Bye
SCOTT, Matt CAN v. MARTIN, David USA
SIMMONDS, Phillip USA v. PIOTROWSKI, Andrew CAN
SPRACKLIN, Trevor USA v. (8) BOPANNA, Rohan IND

(3) HEALEY, Nathan AUS/Bye
COOK, Lester USA v. MONTGOMERY, Huntley USA
OLIVAS, Joshua USA v. ROBINSON, Damiisa USA
(WC) HOCHWALT, Tyler USA v. (7) TECAU, Horia ROM

(4) DE CHAUNAC, Sebastien FRA/Bye
KING, Phillip USA v. HUEY, Treat USA
CRABB, Jaymon AUS v. OUDSEMA, Scott USA
Bye/(5) SMEETS, Robert AUS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,938 Posts
Good luck to Ivo and Attila!
 

·
Vamos Mandy :)
Joined
·
85,829 Posts
Why would you have had to pay $200 for QUALIFYING!!!?!!!??!!?!!?!?!

Anyway, go De Chaunac! Scream some nice things at yourself :D ;)
 

·
MONSOON season.
Joined
·
81,393 Posts
Debstah said:
Why would you have had to pay $200 for QUALIFYING!!!?!!!??!!?!!?!?!

Anyway, go De Chaunac! Scream some nice things at yourself :D ;)
Travelling expenses and ho(s)tel, is my guess.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,972 Posts
CooCooCachoo said:
Travelling expenses and ho(s)tel, is my guess.
Lmao ho(s)tel :lol:

Good Fortune:
(6) BLOOMFIELD, Richard GBR
(2) DELGADO, Jamie GBR
(8) BOPANNA, Rohan IND
(3) HEALEY, Nathan AUS

I love the seeds!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70,027 Posts
CooCooCachoo said:
Travelling expenses and ho(s)tel, is my guess.
Yep.

I'm traveling there anyway, but I have somewhere to stay for Sunday-Saturday... but if I had gone to qualifying I would have had to pay for a hotel for two nights... which aren't cheap in the DC area. So the hotel + $9/day for the qualifying would have been over $200.
 

·
Vamos Mandy :)
Joined
·
85,829 Posts
oooohhhhhhhhhhhh I gotcha. Eep that stinks, I'd say, no definitely not worth it. De Chaunac is fun but not THAT fun. lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Matty said:
This draw is a joke :eek:
Why do you say that.??? :confused:

Have you ever played the ATP Tour,or a Satellite,or anything.?

The Draw consists of Professional Tennis players all trying to make a decent living playing Pro Tennis.
All the players in the draw are highly ranked,so what's the problem.?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,972 Posts
TOP100 said:
Why do you say that.??? :confused:

Have you ever played the ATP Tour,or a Satellite,or anything.?

The Draw consists of Professional Tennis players all trying to make a decent living playing Pro Tennis.
All the players in the draw are highly ranked,so what's the problem.?
:yeah: You know it.
 

·
MONSOON season.
Joined
·
81,393 Posts
Debstah said:
oooohhhhhhhhhhhh I gotcha. Eep that stinks, I'd say, no definitely not worth it. De Chaunac is fun but not THAT fun. lol.
:lol:

Especially not if he lives up to my expectations based on his current shape.
 

·
MONSOON season.
Joined
·
81,393 Posts
TOP100 said:
Why do you say that.??? :confused:

Have you ever played the ATP Tour,or a Satellite,or anything.?

The Draw consists of Professional Tennis players all trying to make a decent living playing Pro Tennis.
All the players in the draw are highly ranked,so what's the problem.?
Compared to the qualifying draws of many other ATP events, this draw is a joke. Though nothing tops Rosmalen :p
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top