161 - 180 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Good luck Fischer Ilhan Mahut Mannarino Dent Berankis and Sweeting:D:yeah:

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
why are they playing best of 3 sets in the mens final round?

im kind of annoyed because if it was still best of 2 marsel would have won by now

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Omg Mahut Mannarino Dent:sad:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
There are going to be a lot of LLs in the draw, like 4-6 LLs, so just getting to the final Q round is an accomplishment for these guys really.

Tomic is ahead 2 sets and a break.

Alcaide, Ilhan, Fischer and Evans have already qualified. I knew Martin had a really good shot of qualifying but I thought he would be tired. He sure fooled me, he's dangerous in the main draw.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
I'll be pissed if Huta Galung qualifies since Chris should have beaten him in the first round, that should be him there. I'm surprised Adrian is having trouble in that match.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Dent is a joke....how can he have so much problems with...that...Ebden or something like that:confused:
Oh and Mannarino loosing against Huta Galung who could have lost in the 1st round against Rochus....wtf's happenin?:eek:

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
berankis one set away from qualifying, up 7-5, 6-1 over ventura

kamke also giving levine all kinds of trouble

score 4-6, 6-2, 3-1 for kamke

and Bozoljac up 7-6, 6-4 over deheart

mahut looks like he's going to have to gut out another marathon match if he wants to beat koubek

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
kamke just taken the 2nd set 6-2 off of levine

deheart up 4-1 over Bozoljac in the 3rd, hopefully just a sloppy set from Bozoljac.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Huta Galung! :D Nobody expected that, lol :D

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Ryan had a *4-2 lead in the 4th set, blew it, and is about to lose the match to Robert. That happens so much in these qualifying events, the lack of mental strength compared to top players is glaring.

I love Santi but I knew he would lose badly to Berankis. Luckily, he'll likely get in as a LL again like at the French. Hope he gets a good draw.

Lastly, as long as Witten is in major qualifying, I guess it should be expected of him to qualify. He gets up for these events. Why he can't translate that to challengers is something he'll need to address.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
what about levine losing to kamke? if he does. I didnt think kamke was supposed to be good on grass
He isn't really, his best surfaces are clay/medium hard. But his form is good and Jesse is not in good form. I voted for Kamke to qualify from that section based on those reasons alone, I'm not surprised with the result so far in that match.

161 - 180 of 195 Posts