Pospisil(q) V Rosol

Blake V Huta Galung(q)

Rochus V Lisnard(q)

Mahut V Farah(q)

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Man, now I can't root for Louk in his first round. :(

Also, Lacko to take out The Don? And Farah has a good shot against Mahut.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
GL Soeda, Pospisil and Huta Galung :cheerleader:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Pospisil, Jaziri and maybe Yani and Bubka are the only guys who will have chances to win their matches.

One of the worst ever qualifying lists I've seen. Almost all of these players are trash, and Dancevic and Ilhan got paired with each other.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Pospisil, Jaziri and maybe Yani and Bubka are the only guys who will have chances to win their matches.

One of the worst ever qualifying lists I've seen. Almost all of these players are trash, and Dancevic and Ilhan got paired with each other.
At the very least, Souza, Lacko, and Farah will also like their draws.
great list of qualifiers, btw

·
Registered
5,184 Posts

And those 4 are largely down to the players they are playing rather than themselves. :lol:

Well, with a lot of good players playing Challengers and other blokes out of form, what did you expect?

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
Nice to see some good draws for Frank and Vasek :D

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
I rather like this group of qualifiers. Interesting 1st timers like Jaziri,Souza and Farah. Promising players like Pospisil. Out of form guys making a run again like Yani,Dancevic and Huta Galung. Then feel good underdog stories like Sorensen.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
I rather like this group of qualifiers. Interesting 1st timers like Jaziri,Souza and Farah. Promising players like Pospisil. Out of form guys making a run again like Yani,Dancevic and Huta Galung. Then feel good underdog stories like Sorensen.
Yes, it is a great group just because flyboy doesn't like it doesn't make it bad.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Lacko very luck to play Donald young 1st round

1 - 15 of 15 Posts