Votes: 83 81.4%
  • Haas

Votes: 19 18.6%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its bad that Fed never loses to players that play the same type of game as him. Fed to win 6-3 6-3 well done Tommy on a great week though

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
I hope Federer will continue his run.

Good luck Fed!

·
Registered
18,115 Posts
Federer will win in straight sets, but haas is improving and he gains same trust in himself for the davis cup.

But for Haas Federer comes maybe 3 or 4 month to early, after having found his game again.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I predict an upset--Federer will win easily and this will upset me.
You're the only one I daresay. Makes you into quite some kind of a personality over here on MTF GM, I daresay! :lol:

·
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA
9,981 Posts
You're the only one I daresay. Makes you into quite some kind of a personality over here on MTF GM, I daresay! :lol:
Don't mind me. I'm just still a little bitter we won't get to see Murray-Federer. You've got to give some credit to Tommy, though. Hopefully he can at least keep it close.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Don't mind me. I'm just still a little bitter we won't get to see Murray-Federer. You've got to give some credit to Tommy, though. Hopefully he can at least keep it close.
Oh yes I do. If Tommy pulls out a win tomorrow, I'll be the first to heartfully congratulate him! :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Federer. But their matches were usually tight in the past, so I'm hoping for three entertaining sets. Haas would deserve it after his great run in IW.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Federer in two sets. A tight one and an easy one. I think something like 6-2 7-5.

Haas has had a great week though and looks to be coming back to his better form.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts