Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since he agreed to it, I thought I'll make a thread for him.

I'll start:

1. When did you start supporting Fraud? and why?
2. Do you think "MugMachineTard" would have been an appropriate twitter nickname for Clif?
3. How does it feel to be a President?
4. Why is Joe always in ruins?
5. What is your favourite Federer match?
6. Do you agree with me that tripwires is a male pretending to be a female in this forum?
7. Who is your favourite Bollywood actress?
8. What's your favourite Bollywood movie?
9. Are you a fan of Shahrukh Khan?

I think that should be enough for now.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Since he agreed to it, I thought I'll make a thread for him.

I'll start:

1. When did you start supporting Fraud? and why?
2. Do you think "MugMachineTard" would have been an appropriate twitter nickname for Clif?
3. How does it feel to be a President?
4. Why is Joe always in ruins?
5. What is your favourite Federer match?
6. Do you agree with me that tripwires is a male pretending to be a female in this forum?
7. Who is your favourite Bollywood actress?
8. What's your favourite Bollywood movie?
9. Are you a fan of Shahrukh Khan?

I think that should be enough for now.
1. Started supporting fraud purely as a gloryhunter back in 2004, as he was owning tennis left and right and I jumped on to the bandwagon. Supported him against Dull in the Wimbledon finals of 2006 which was the first full GS match I watched. Surprisingly I was wishing Gonzalez would beat him in AO 2007 final, as his dominance was too boring at that point. But I really became a fan of his as he started to turn more vulnerable after the 2007 season and his fragile brilliance was really something I could admire.Have been a 100% pure Fedtard ever since 2008.:worship:

2.I think MugchineGun is more appropriate.:wavey:

3. I always knew I had presidential qualities in me.And all my effort in becoming crowned Mr. President is vindicated every day when MTF wishes me 'Welcome, Mr. President' when I log in.

4. Being a fan of Mugray is enough to leave anyone is ruins mate. I feel MugdigyEng jumped on the Faker bandwagon to counterbalance his constant ruinage from Mugray's results.That didn't work out very well last year though as Faker lost so many GS finals :haha:

5. Federer-Djokovic 2011 French Open semis. It was only after seeing that match that I realized what 'JesusFed' meant. Monstrous performance by any standards.

6. Come on mate, everyone except MugdigyEng can see that tripwires is male.

7. I haven't watched a bollywood movie for more than 2 years bro :confused:

8. Taare Zameen Par by Aamir Khan and also Chak De India by Shah Rukh

9. Mr. President has more refined tastes that friggin Shahrukh Khan mate, come on.:cool:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
1. Started supporting fraud purely as a gloryhunter back in 2004, as he was owning tennis left and right and I jumped on to the bandwagon.

2004-2007 was the golden age for Fed on MTF -- just a handful of courageous cynics like heyaGOAT tried to restore order. How did you miss being a part of the mob?

·
Registered
8,950 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Hey President.. Why do people in the forum get upset when I talk about politics although I try to be fair.. Do you think I should change?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
If you were to ask yourself a tough question about a question, what would it be, and how would you answer that question, so the question you ask to try to answer the second question would not raise a third question about the first two questions? :)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Of where/what are you the president?

How many languages do you speak?

Are you a cricket fanatic?

I used to be the president of a engineering club in college,leading a team of 2 people. Hence the nickname.

I speak Hindi and English and have a passable understanding of basic Danish.

I watched both cricket and tennis till 2011.After India won the world cup then,I stopped watching cricket.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 20 of 32 Posts