You can ask me anything you want guys!
Fave color is PurpleFavorite color?
1)I dont know i mean i never wanted to seek attention at all i jus wanna make friends here, im really a shy and nice girl in reality, i sometimes get very nervous when i meet new people in person but online i guess im more safer, but really maybe if they do think so then i think their wrong because i wanna be truthful to myself and i wanna show people that im not who they think i amWhat do you think if people believe you are too much of an attention seeker girl?
Do you like positivism of Augusto Comte?
(Positivism is a philosophical approach, theory, or system based on the view that in the social as well as natural sciences, sensory experiences and their logical and mathematical treatment are together the exclusive source of all worthwhile information. Introspective and intuitional attempts to gain knowledge are rejected.)
Do you like being a black person?
Do you think I ask too much weird questions?
What would you like to gain as a gift: a dog, a necklace of pearls or a big teddy bear?
Whats your biggest hero? Nadal?
1)um i really dont get this question tbhIs your frenetic need to post linked to a a conflicting relation with your mother?
Do you like Daft punk?
What will be your reaction if Raferminator's pics turn out to be fake?
I dunno who DualMedia is?:shrug:Are you DualMedia?
Sorry i had to look up what impregnate means? but to answer your question, i would rather not, i dont do stuff like that, if i have to then i would wanna learn how to do that, but for now not really.....Brotherhood of Nadal:haha:, thats a good oneIf R=FK asked your permission to impregnate your dog would you permit him in the name of the Brotherhood Of Nadal...?
im 22 actually, but thx for the complement, you gotta look younger these days:lol:I assume from your picture that you're in high school.
What is your favorite subject and why?
Alright, barrage timeim 22 actually, but thx for the complement, you gotta look younger these days:lol:
but anyways, my fave subject was math, i was really good in math, my worst was science, i hate that subject it was boring and not interesting, i sucked at it, you can say my english is bad as well, i dont like essays:haha:
1) Oh no worries, im currently in adult school taking sewing class for my fashion major, im planning on going back to college next year in the spring, i dropped out 4 yrs ago because of long distance traveling, which led me to great depression, it was soooooo hard to find confidence and motivation and strength to do something with my life, but now im ready to start all over again with college, my major is fashion, im also interested in interior and architecture.Alright, barrage time
1. Are you going to college? (and please know that this isn't a "judgmentally" loaded question - I think that there are plenty of decent reasons not to)
2. Did you find one of the specific branches of math more stimulating than the others, e.g. algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, etc.?
3. How did you develop an interest in watching tennis?
4. Why Rafa Nadal?
5. What do you fear more than anything in the world?
6. What is the worst thing that you've ever done to someone?
7. Do you plan to marry someday or remain single?
8. Are you more of an optimist or a pessimist?
9. Do you think that human beings are basically good or basically evil (or neither)?
10. If forced, to which country would you most want to emigrate?
11. What is your favorite crunchy snack?
12. What is your favorite fast food place?
yea thanks for the heads up, i saw that there are so many of these threads, i jus want people to ask me questions and get to know meI don't have any questions to ask you Dee but just wanted to let you know that somewhere in non-tennis there are lots of these sort of threads. I think most were started by Eden (Doris) during the off season when we are all bored:lol: In the spotlight threads :banana: Fun, funny and you learn lots about folks!
1. Do you know how to knit or crochet?1) Oh no worries, im currently in adult school taking sewing class for my fashion major, my major is fashion, im also interested in interior and architecture.
3. What do you mean exactly by, "I fear God the most?" (Were your subsequent sentences intended as an elaboration of that statement, or are they unrelated?)5)I fear God the most, i wonder what would happened if the world would fall apart and people all of a sudden just die outta nowhere, and then what if the wrath of the war comes, its scary to know what might happen if the world falls apart into darkness
4. Which qualities in a potential mate are most important to you?7)I would love to get married but i wanna first meet a person and get to know them and be in a relationship before i get married, i want things to be right before that happens, i dont want to rush the situation because that puts soooooo much pressure on the relationship
5. Are you back yet: favorite crunchy snack?11)Oh thats a tough one......:scratch:......imma get back to you on that one
6. How about favorite low-end fast-food, e.g. McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, etc.?2)Chilis and resturant is between Foo Chow(chinese food place where Rush Hour was filmed) and Tips House(thai food place):drool::drool::drool:
1) I know how to crochet, I LOVE CROCHETING!1. Do you know how to knit or crochet?
2. Do you like Project Runway?
3. What do you mean exactly by, "I fear God the most?" (Were your subsequent sentences intended as an elaboration of that statement, or are they unrelated?)
4. Which qualities in a potential mate are most important to you?
5. Are you back yet: favorite crunchy snack?
6. How about favorite low-end fast-food, e.g. McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, etc.?