Mens Tennis Forums banner

PYW Bucharest - Final [Monaco vs Andreev] | Vote AGAIN!

2K views 37 replies 23 participants last post by  Sexysova 
#1 ·
PYW Bucharest

Welcome to Bucharest, Romania! After the Davis Cup we move back to Europe for the next part of the season. There's a great line-up in Romania. Only you decide who will lift the trophy in the end of the tournament! Vote now as the BCR Open Romanoa gets underway with the main draw competition!

Rules: You have to vote for all matches! You always post a name of a player you like more, no nicknames, but full names. Please read FAQ here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=64561

Code:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][U][B][COLOR=red]Ranking Points:[/COLOR][/B][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][U][B]
ATP World Tour 250 (32, €450,000):[/B][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]
W [/B]- 250[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]F - [/B]150[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]SF[/B] - 90[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]QF -[/B] 45[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]R16[/B] - 20[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]R32 -[/B] 0[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]
Qualifier[/B] - 12 [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]*[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Q3 -[/B] 0[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][SIZE=2]Q2[I] -[/I] [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]0[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]Q1 - [/B]0[/SIZE][/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2] * [I]If a qualifier loses in the first round, no first round points are awarded on top of the qualifying points.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
Code:
[B][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5]Previous Finals[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]
New Event in PYW![/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
vs

Final
Juan Monaco ARG [3]
vs Igor Andreev RUS [4]

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.