Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First ever Challenger final for Laslo if I'm not mistaken. Great effort from the Serb during the whole tournament and also during the nearly 3 hours long SF. I have had the opportunity to see him in QF against Lajovic and he was playing pretty decently. Good job by the youngster. :worship:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Wow he made it to the final?

I watched his round 1 match and he got broken serving for the match 3 times! against laaksonen. Looked solid through the match though just not mentally there. Big surprise

·
MONSOON season.
82,211 Posts
Dream run for him here. Seems like Prostejov serves up some surprises each year.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mentally he is definitely not there. Today he almost choked it away. He was leading 5-3 in the third and broke himself with a couple of UEs. But in QF he was losing 4-6 2-4, but somehow he turned it around and won 4-6 6-4 6-2. :worship:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Mentally he is definitely not there. Today he almost choked it away. He was leading 5-3 in the third and broke himself with a couple of UEs. But in QF he was losing 4-6 2-4, but somehow he turned it around and won 4-6 6-4 6-2. :worship:
Good on him . In round 1 he was 5*-2 5*-4 6*-5 then won in the tiebreaker

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Very promising, beating Klizan, then Lajovic who just took a set off Wawrinka few days before that and now Souza. This should be a major boost for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Amazing how all of his opponents choked big leads. Klizan lost 5-7 in the 1st set after being up 5-1, Lajovic lost after being up by a set and a break, losing 10 of the last 12 games and now Souza, who was up by a set and had a 4-1 lead (2 MBs) in the 2nd set TB.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Will be an easy final for Vesely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts