Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Instead of saying something simple like "Djokovic lost a point he really should have won," we're left with this incomprehensible shit.

Anyone else spend 5 minutes trying to figure this out? Haha.

Reactions: xelena

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Eh, just a columnist who has a young child who's watched Frozen too many times. Doesn't bother me.

Reactions: Phenomenadal

·
Registered
11,126 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
He had to cling to that in order to have something negative to say. a job that has been getting tougher. :lol:

It was pretty funny, true. Nothing wrong with talking about it and having a laugh...But that point was ALL they were talking about...after 3 sets of flawless tennis by Novak. They don't even pretend to do any tennis analysis. Poor dears. I bet they were grateful for Nole's distraction, otherwise what would they have written about? :haha:

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
Wait, people visit Tennis.com?

I literally come here (or TT) for all my tennis needs, even match results.

If I suddenly wanted filler articles which take 1K words to say something which should take 50, I would then visit Tennis.com.

Alternatively, I would start my own blog.
They think they're so hot, I'd bet that I can write much better than their editorial staff, and I have no training or qualifications whatsoever.

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
Oh and look, Goerges ousts Wozniacki.
I stand before you oh so very surprised.

Wasn't Woz #1 at one stage?
And people make fun of Rios.

Ah well, at least she's intelligent and extremely attractive.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Is this that toothless guy from Tennis.com? Hey, Ed... GTFO here with that BS.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Never understood why is that garbage of site "tennis.com" full of passionate No1e haters. Frustrated illiterate bunch of useless nobodies.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Wait, people visit Tennis.com?

I literally come here (or TT) for all my tennis needs, even match results.

If I suddenly wanted filler articles which take 1K words to say something which should take 50, I would then visit Tennis.com.

Alternatively, I would start my own blog.
They think they're so hot, I'd bet that I can write much better than their editorial staff, and I have no training or qualifications whatsoever.
Is there anything you cannot do better than 99.99% of mortals? :lol:

;)

#HumbleWunderkind

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Oh and look, Goerges ousts Wozniacki.
I stand before you oh so very surprised.

Wasn't Woz #1 at one stage?
And people make fun of Rios.

Ah well, at least she's intelligent and extremely attractive.
Wozzie's legs are really nice. Attractive girl. I wonder why that humanoid leprechaun McIlroy split up with her.

She shouldn't worry about career slums though. She can always rent her forehead for advertising space and make a ton of money that way. LOL

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
Wozzie's legs are really nice. Attractive girl. I wonder why that humanoid leprechaun McIlroy split up with her.

She shouldn't worry about career slums though. She can always rent her forehead for advertising space and make a ton of money that way. LOL
Lol.
I already disliked him, but he didn't do himself any favours in my eyes by breaking up with Woz either, that's for sure.

He's the Djokovic of golf (except inferior).

Re: her legs, you can say that again. :D

·
ツ
7,561 Posts

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Why is Djokovic in so many of these moments? He's world number one for crying out loud.

This, net touch, making contact with the ball when it's over the other side of the net, losing grip of his racquet mid rally...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts