Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
|
14,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the so-called "experts" were wrong, as usual.

Washington. Earlier this week, the Coalition for a Prosperous America (CPA) published details of its new ‘Tariff Job Creation Tracker’ that tallied US manufacturing jobs gained in the wake of recent tariff actions. CPA found 11,100 jobs announced or planned in four major sectors affected by tariffs. These results have now prompted a corresponding study of job losses related to the tariffs. To date, CPA has identified only 514 jobs lost specifically due to tariffs—which means that job gains exceed job losses by a 20:1 ratio.
Tariff Job Gains Exceed Losses by 20:1 - CPA

Our tracker shows new solar jobs at 1,150 so far, and new jobs in the washing machine industry at 2,100. Add up those four categories and you get 11,100 new jobs. And that’s without counting jobs that will be created in the diverse industries and sectors where the administration is levying tariffs on Chinese imports worth $50 billion a year.
The Untold Story: Tariffs Are Driving Job Creation - CPA

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
It's hard to get good news from trump presidency when media outlet are already under libertard control...

It's a shame that our boot-licker media too follow the tone of their western bosses , chocking any good news from trump presidency.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Objectively speaking, the only credit he deserves is for not fucking up Obama's economic achievements yet. And with those tariff wars that's not going to last.

Hope he's given the boot soon and occupies his rightful place as King of the Morlocks, because nobody else likes him.

·
RAVE ON
18,485 Posts
I am surprised yawnalot continues to actually think Trump is a real President, rather than a moron being desperately kept under control by those who fear catastrophe.

And of course those figures are nonsense.

Yawnalot, probably having the attention span of Trump, did not even notice that those jobs are "planned or announced."

In other words, like Trump’s planned and announced Great Wall, they DON’T EXIST.

In even other words, as of the date of writing, 514 jobs were identified as lost and 0 were identified as gained.

And we get a thread for that?

·
|
14,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Objectively speaking, the only credit he deserves is for not fucking up Obama's economic achievements yet. And with those tariff wars that's not going to last.

Hope he's given the boot soon and occupies his rightful place as King of the Morlocks, because nobody else likes him.
Actually in 2017 Trump removed more business regulations than any President in history.
Whereas Obama added more business regulations than any President in history.
So Obama's influence on the economy was removed last year when all those regulations disappeared.
In fact as soon as Trump took office, manufacturers were made aware that all those regulations would be removed, and it was music to their ears-
The National Assn. of Manufacturers reported that the results of its quarterly NAM Manufacturers’ Outlook survey show optimism increased to 93.3% during Q1 2017, a record high in the survey’s nearly 20-year history.The rise corresponds with an increase manufacturing activity, NAM noted, and is based on widely shared confidence that the administration of President Donald Trump will provide relief from government regulations, tax reform, and significant investments in U.S. infrastructure.

NAM is the largest manufacturing association in the United States, and represents more than 14,000 small, midsized, and large manufacturers in every industrial sector, in every state. For the past 20 years, NAM has surveyed its members each quarter to gain insight into their economic outlook, hiring, and investment decisions and business concerns.

In the latest survey, the 93.3% represents manufacturers who indicated they are “somewhat positive” or “very positive” about their own company’s outlook, up from 56.6% at Q1 2016 and 77.8% in Q4 2016. As a result, the NAM Manufacturers’ Outlook Index rose to 63.7% (also a new high) from 53.3% in December (Q4 2016), and marking the second straight quarter where the outlook exceeded its historic average (i.e., 50%.)
https://www.americanmachinist.com/machining-cutting/us-manufacturers-confidence-20-year-high-nam-finds

·
|
14,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trump is a much better President than most people think. the people who believe in the smear campaigns
History will show most people rated Trump's first 2 years significantly higher than Obama's first 2 years.
Obama had the worst 2 years of any President in history, losing 63 House seats in the 2010 midterms, and also lost 6 Senate seats.
No chance of that happening to Trump's Republicans.
They'll increase their lead in the Senate, and the House is looking closer every week.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I had to turn off 60 minutes immediately last night because his mug was stinking up the joint. Worse than Federer, by far.

·
Premium Member
9,049 Posts
Guess it is a nonsense to enter here under UN flag and support Trump.... but I do not care that much about politics as long as Serbia and Russia can do whatever they want like these latest years.

·
|
14,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ Trump armed the Ukraine with 210 anti-tank missiles, and he expelled 60 Russian diplomats.
Whereas Obama gave Russia maximum freedom, and was even overheard saying to Russian President Dmitri Medvedev: "After my election I have more flexibility".

·
RAVE ON
18,485 Posts
^ Trump armed the Ukraine with 210 anti-tank missiles, and he expelled 60 Russian diplomats.
Whereas Obama gave Russia maximum freedom, and was even overheard saying to Russian President Dmitri Medvedev: "After my election I have more flexibility".
That is what Trump said to Putin when he bent over at their private meeting.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Guess it is a nonsense to enter here under UN flag and support Trump.... but I do not care that much about politics as long as Serbia and Russia can do whatever they want like these latest years.
What does this even mean? Have you ever been in Serbia? I wonder what you are smoking. But it could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship with Time Violation, he loves diaspora cranks :inlove:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts