·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Djokovic won't make the semis, hope that helps

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Whose the favorite out of those 4?

AT RG, you knew Nadal would beat Murray and Djokovic would beat Fed (oops).

At Wimby, if all 4 make it to the semis, no matter what the matchups are, it will be much tougher to choose. Murray can hold his own against all these guys on grass IMO.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Nadal/Murray and Federer/Djokovic is the best of what we have available.
Nadal/Djokovic and Federer/Murray would have been cool if possible, but for some reason, Djokovic/Murray as a semifinal is just way too much of a dud for me.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I'd prefer Nadal vs Murray and Federer vs Djokovic with Fed and Andy winning their matches... But unfortunately that is the most unlikely scenario :(

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Not like these 4 will reach the semis anyway. Sticking by my 2 out of 4 prediction.
Which half Federer is drawn into is all that matters. Must be Nadals half to save tennis from another Fedal final->
Nad v Fed & Mur v Djo preferred

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Nadal Murray will be pointless as Djokovic Murray both boring matches...Nadal beats Murray and second match who knows really but looking at Andy GS record Nole is the favorite...Djoko-Fed every GS is great but Fed is tough for Nole so I dont want that from that stand point...

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Rooting for a Bolelli v Volandri final. If that doesn't happen, then I hope RRH makes the final, and if that doesn't happen, I want one of Clement, Serra, Young, Benneteau or Riba to make the title and win the event.

If none of them do so, this tournament will just be another average event in my eyes.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Djokovic deserved to avoid Fedal in SF for the first time. So for me, option no.1 but it will prob be Federer vs Djokovic SF again.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts