Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it is more likely than not that we don’t see Novak play another tennis tournament for the rest of this year. I’m not saying that he is going to retire permanently (although that wouldn’t completely shock me either), but I think it is very likely he packs it in for the rest of the year.

·
Banned
129 Posts
it would be funny if he retired from the sport because of this eternal persecution complex.
christ this dude is worse than monotheists in general

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dream on, he came back from the covid party scandal to win Cincinati and on his way for another slam, he´ll be back in a week like nothing happened
Don’t see any chance of him recovering from this in a week. This is the worst moment of his entire career

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Don’t see any chance of him recovering from this in a week. This is the worst moment of his entire career
Well, he has learned a lot from worst moments already, Becker departure, Injuries, Covid Party, I think this guy is as cold and shameless in life as he is on the tennis court, so he´ll be battling with Nadal in Paris soon, unless he is injured or RG is cancelled of course

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, he has learned a lot from worst moments already, Becker departure, Injuries, Covid Party, I think this guy is as cold and shameless in life as he is on the tennis court, so he´ll be battling with Nadal in Paris soon, unless he is injured or RG is cancelled of course
In what world were any of those things worse? The world number one just pegged a lady in the throat and was booted out of the biggest tennis tournament in the world...

·
Your visions will happen
48,552 Posts
Probably already on a flight to Rome as we speak

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
In what world were any of those things worse? The world number one just pegged a lady in the throat and was booted out of the biggest tennis tournament in the world...
Not worse but not that much better, he was responsible for an outbreak in his own country region, that was worse than the previous, he has no shame and will go on.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Meh, he will be alright. It just takes time to process this. He will be back on the tennis court soon.

Reactions: sav001

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Besides you don´t seem to realize that this episode could actually benefit Djokovic. He lost the first set and he had not the title in his hands by far, If he would have lost to Busta or Zverev or Thiem or any other player he would have been devastated for the rest of his career, a resentful linedjudge and a default means nothing for him, it protected his reputation somehow

1 - 20 of 69 Posts