Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He'll win US Open, Australian Open, and the French Open making him the last of the big 4 to get 3 in a row.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
I think he'll lose to Federer but then take USO-AO-FO-WIM

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Fuck, I was on the Murray 2016 CYGS Bandwagon. Now I have to reconsider.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,452 Posts
Even I'm not this optimistic but the ruins on this forum would be outstanding if he did so. It'd be one of the greatest runs ever considering who it is :shrug: He's amazing on each surface and is a favourite at all 3 of these tournaments, so it is possible :shrug:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Murray will win one more slam in his career. Wimbledon 2017. That is all.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
He'll win Wimbledon, US Open and Australian Open, making him the last of the big 4 to get 3 in a row. He's already got this one in the bag, and when he breaks Djokovic's spirit on Sunday, he'll have a clear run.
weren't you just saying he won't doesn't have a chance here, or was that someone else? :confused:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
weren't you just saying he won't doesn't have a chance here, or was that someone else? :confused:
No, that was definitely someone else. When it comes to Murray, nobody beats my unfounded optimism!

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
the guy who is 8-0 vs Murray in the last 8 meetings will probably have something to say about that. Djokovic also seems to make every final so Murray has to make something drastic before its 10-0 in the last 10

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
He'll win Wimbledon, US Open and Australian Open, making him the last of the big 4 to get 3 in a row. He's already got this one in the bag, and when he breaks Djokovic's spirit on Sunday, he'll have a clear run.
You must be kidding. He will be lucky to beat Federer. Now if you had been talking about Novak I would have to agree. Novak will win this and AO 2016. At least...

·
Registered
3,095 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Andy Murray has not won a Grand Slam in 2 years.

I repeat, Andy Murray has not won a Grand Slam in 2 years.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Andy Murray has not won a Grand Slam in 2 years.

I repeat, Andy Murray has not won a Grand Slam in 2 years.
By AO 2011 Djokovic hadn't won a slam in 3 years. And he hadn't had surgery in between. What's your point?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Beating Federer and then Djokovic at Wimbledon is a feat which is never "in the bag" for anyone. It is possible that an in-form Murray could win three slams in a row, but he's got some competition. Let's see if he gets past Federer today before we make any predictions about the next six months.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Reactions: xelena

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
I'm laughing, like real hard and uncontrollable. Sure it has to stop sometimes...

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, could I change that to USO, AO and then FO?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts