Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well 3 more days to go until the Hardcourt swing gets underway.

Pick your Champions for the 3 events -

1) Toronto

2) Cincinnati

3) US Open

I would have picked Novak for Toronto, Roger for Cincinnati and Nadal for the US Open. But Nadal's sudden injury has changed things for now.

Pick your winners folks. :wavey:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
"No1e" to sweep his way through the season 2011 style :worship::worship::bowdown:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Novak to tank Toronto due to the honeymoon, so Toronto wide open, then he wins Cincinnati to complete his M1000 Career Slam, and US open... I wouldn't dare to predict ;)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Toronto - djokovic
Cincinnati - federer
USO - djokovic

I think with nadal out and murray a shadow of himself, we're gonna see djokovic and fed splitting most of the hard court tournaments with the Serb taking about 75% of them.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Toronto- Federer or Nole
Cincinatti- Nole or Federer
US Open- Nole ( 5 set matches is a totally different animal for Roger now)

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
1) Toronto - Wawa

2) Cincinnati - Nole

3) US Open - Nole

·
23,063 Posts
Is it crazy for me to think that Stan at least has a 50/50 chance on at least one of the Masters? I mean, last 2 Slams against Djokovic he was up 2-1 Sets which is enough for a 3-Setter. I guess the curveball is that Djokovic peaks at Masters lately but if Stan treats this as a Slam I think he could win at least one. Against Federer on Hard it is yet to be seen but it is also a good chance. USO is a different ballgame especially if Nadal plays.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Heart:

Djokovic
Federer
Federer

Mind:

Djokovic
Djokovic
Nadal

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Dimitrov.
Djoko
Fed

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I hope:

Toronto: Roger
Cincinnati: Nole
USO: Roger

I think:

Toronto: Nole
Cincinnati: Roger
USO: Nole

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
There is another thread pretty similar to this one, someone made it 2 weeks ago. My answers are still the same.

Toronto - Djokovic
Cincy - Dimitrov
US Open - Wawrinka

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts
have to laugh at so many people picking Fed to win Cincy. When they'll get he isn't winning any big title anymore, his mentality is gone, just ruins left
These kind of statements usually end up badly for whoever made them.

Final in Wimbledon (a month ago).
Competitive matches against Novak and Dull late 2013 still coming back from injury.
Won against Novak in Dubai, very close match in IW.

I can clearly see why you say with such confidence Roger is 100% not going to win Cincinnati. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts