best-of-5: Massu over Fish 6-4 6-7 7-6 7-5

Bronze Medal Match:
best-of-3: Gonzalez over Dent 7-5 4-6 6-3
best-of-5: Gonzalez over Dent 7-5 6-4 6-3

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
League table updated! bjorkfish overtakes the other contenders and is now a favourite to win. Will he be able hold on to his nerves, to win his first title and a gold medal for Britain?

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Nicolas Massu def. Mardy Fish 6:3 6:4 or 6:3 6:4 3:6 7:6
Fernando Gonzalez def. Taylor Dent 6:4 6:3 or 6:4 6:3 4:6 7:6

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
silverwhite said:
League table updated! bjorkfish overtakes the other contenders and is now a favourite to win. Will he be able hold on to his nerves, to win his first title and a gold medal for Britain?
:p (i'm a she) but i sure hope i can :woohoo:

·
Registered
585 Posts
if 3 sets:

Fish def. Massu 6-4 6-3

If 5 sets:

Fish def. Massu 7-5 6-4 6-4

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
silverwhite said:
Still a very very tough one... So little point difference at the top especially when u include the Top Scoring bonuses... I have a feeling that after the Bronze medal match jrm might actually have taken over the top spot... :confused:

Wow this is one close olympics... Hopefully my final prediction goes well even though I want Fish to win....

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
pfffffffffff mardy you may have cost me a medal :fiery:

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Final league table updated! Congrats to anantak2k on winnning his first title since RG, and the gold medal. It seems that he can only win the big ones. ;) The silver medal goes to jrm who wins it for Slovenia by the narrow advantage of bonus points. bjorkfish also won the bronze medal for Great Britain. Congrats guys!

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
pfffffff mardy!!! lol ah well a bronze :yeah: cool

101 - 120 of 122 Posts