Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odds vs king of clay were at 1.30
What odds do you expect vs king of grass?

my prediction would be 1.07 - 1.10, as we know in real life its usually hard time for any kind of king when he meets God.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
If it happens, that means Federer is playing good to reach the finals?.. id say 1.40 Novak, 2.40 Federer.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Djokovic was @ 1.6 last year at Wimbledon, and he played pretty poorly going into the final (5 sets to Cilic, slipping all over the place against Dimitrov), while Federer was playing great. With Djokovic's run this year, odds will probably be more in his favor, but Federer is still to be respected - probably 1.3 or 1.4 for Djokovic.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Djokovic lost to peak Federer in Wimbledon-12 final because of messing up with easy smashes on crucial points at the end of 3rd set, but Beckerovic beats Fed 8 out of 10 times on grass.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts

my prediction would be 1.07 - 1.10, as we know in real life its usually hard time for any kind of king when he meets God.

you are so generous, would make a lot of people rich

There's no way in hell Djokovic is a 90% favorite against Fed on grass. He was only like 1.25 the last time they played on clay (Rome Final), so no way will he be 1.1 against Fed on grass.

Djokovic was fucking 1.14 against RAONIC at Australian Open this year. No way in hell he would be 1.1 against Fed on grass.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Djokovic lost to peak Federer in Wimbledon-12 final because of messing up with easy smashes on crucial points at the end of 3rd set, but Beckerovic beats Fed 8 out of 10 times on grass.
don't judge on one match, grass need more experience, Djokovic will peak on grass in his 30's

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's no way in hell Djokovic is a 90% favorite against Fed on grass. He was only like 1.25 the last time they played on clay (Rome Final), so no way will he be 1.1 against Fed on grass.
same would have said for odds vs king of clay not long time ago

·
Registered
3,095 Posts

If Murray comes in 5.00 or better I will take it. Murray has the game to be DJOK on grass. And bookies are gonna make a slip up with djok at some point and I will be WAITING Federer is done. So I wouldn't touch that bet. But Murray he is still dangerous. Now that his wife is loving him properly.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
same would have said for odds vs king of clay not long time ago
Okay if the play at Wimbledon and Djokovic is above 1.1 (which he will be, 100%), you're going to put your house down right? Did you put your house down on Djokovic yesterday?

If you really think Djokovic has a 90% probability of beating Fed there, you should put a huge amount of money down. He obviously doesn't. He's probably like 75%.

Also, imagine Djokovic and Nadal played again tommorow at FO. What you think odds will be? Still won't be 1.1 for Djokovic. Will be worse for Djokovic then yesterday but probably still like 1.2 or 1.25

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay if the play at Wimbledon and Djokovic is above 1.1 (which he will be, 100%), you're going to put your house down right? Did you put your house down on Djokovic yesterday?

If you really think Djokovic has a 90% probability of beating Fed there, you should put a huge amount of money down. He obviously doesn't. He's probably like 75%.

Also, imagine Djokovic and Nadal played again tommorow at FO. What you think odds will be? Still won't be 1.1 for Djokovic. Will be worse for Djokovic then yesterday but probably still like 1.2 or 1.25
I'm only betting on underdogs but not vs Supreme Leader of tennis because it is futile,

next RG odds Djokovic - Nadal will be 1.20-1.25

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
If Murray comes in 5.00 or better I will take it. Murray has the game to be DJOK on grass. And bookies are gonna make a slip up with djok at some point and I will be WAITING Federer is done. So I wouldn't touch that bet. But Murray he is still dangerous. Now that his wife is loving him properly.
if Murray is 5s vs. Djokovic on grass it will be some of the worst bookmaking I have ever seen.

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Was 1.6 - 2.5 in 2014... if the final happens again, with Djokovic's season, should be something like 1.3 - 3.0

·
6,747 Posts
Misread the question, thought this meant the odds of this match actually occurring - ie them both making the final. (which would be >2.0)
The odds of Djoker winning such a match though around $1.30.

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
For outright winner, the current (best) odds are:
Novak Djokovic - 2.4
Andy Murray - 5
Roger Federer - 7
Rafael Nadal - 15
Grigor Dimitrov - 19

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.