• F

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Withdraw/Does not play

Votes: 11 13.9%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
Just vote F i guess if you think he will win.
How the mighty have fallen.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Depends on his draw and his seeding by the time he gets there. If he manages to get to #8 by US Open, then he'll completely be able to avoid Djokovic, Murray, Wawrinka, etc. until QF.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
probably won't play. I am sure Rafa will claim he was injured against Justin in Halle and that injury has returned today, so he will take a few months off

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
He won't get past R3 as long as no fluke draw provided, but I never expect that to happen. US Open has already handed three most fluked draws in Dull's favor, no reason there won't be a fourth version.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
He will not play.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
If he got a good draw and in good form, he is still QF material. He played very well vs Raonic in IW. so 5-8, 9-12 group, he has a >50% chance to win.

·
Your visions will happen
48,653 Posts
Win

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discuss.

Edit: I'm an idiot. Forgot to post "Win" option. Just vote F i guess if you think he will win.
He will lose in the first round. He is having his 2013.

BUT HE IS ALLOWED BEING THE RECORD HOLDER FOR THE MOST CONSECUTIVE YEARS WITH AT LEAST ONE SLAM WON

2005--2014. SAMPRAS COULDNT DO IT. FEDERER COULDNT DO IT. AND DJOKERVIC CAN ONLY DREAM OF DOING IT. GODAL THE GREATEST PLAYER THAT EVER LIVED.

23--10:worship:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
1st round

tennis?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts