Votes: 4 5.7%

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say 3, AO, RG and US. 9-11 tournament wins.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a jinx, that is what I believe what will happen. It's not what I want, but what can you do.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised if he wins none. After Australia he was fairly abject, couldn't even find his game in the clay masters this year, lost to Ferrer of all people in Monte Carlo, would have lost to Nishikori in Madrid but for injury. Ditto Indian Wells, the best hard court for him on tour and he barely gets past Stepanek before losing to Dolgo.

Roland Garros was the last refuge, the only place he's performed all year ..... and Djokovic will go all out for that next season.

So say.... SF / F / QF / SF?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
The real question is will he make it 5 slams in a row at AO 2016, yeah yeah I know that his good form cycle lasts for one year before he gets tired, but with his new 200 mph serve he can surely stretch it at least one slam farther no ? :scared:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
One. He will win the Australian Open but lose the French to Djokovic.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Three, he'll be back fitter and stronger than ever from his various injuries.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
AO: R16
RG: W
Wb: R1/R2
US: R16

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Most likely better than 2014..Not only in terms of luck with extraneous things like his health, but also from a level of play, i expect Rafa to do no worse than his overall patchiness, and at times mediocre showing, this year..he will have good chances for AO and RG..

1 - 20 of 56 Posts