Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming they will play sometime later this year.

Add Federer, if you like. Just not as sure they will play with Federer's more limited schedule.

·
Registered
956 Posts
If it's in a slam, lessons will be given for free. If it's BO3 a shorter lesson will be given.

If it's next year, then the lessons will be longer.

Two of the smartest and greatest players ever against a rookie who hasn't even registered a noteable win in a slam yet? What do you think will happen?

·
11,078 Posts
6-3 6-3

·
justice for all
15,238 Posts
no idea - too many variables in the equation
this year they would most likely beat him but could drop a set maybe
next year he might be sending them packing, the thing is their trajectories are opposite regarding the decline/ incline

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Nadal - a demolition, as it usually goes when a youngster first plays him.
Federer - minor demolition, about 6-4 6-3.
Djokovic - close match, he struggles with youngsters. Would be impressed if Sinner pulled out the win though.
Lol

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If it's in a slam, lessons will be given for free. If it's BO3 a shorter lesson will be given.

If it's next year, then the lessons will be longer.

Two of the smartest and greatest players ever against a rookie who hasn't even registered a noteable win in a slam yet? What do you think will happen?
Low IQ comment, no hate though

·
Banned
9,669 Posts
its hard to say

however i think we saw a preview of how the djokovic and nadal matches would go with medvedev today. once daniil settled down his defensive abilities frustrated the hell out of sinner. nadal and djokovic are 2 of the best defenders the game has ever seen. i think sinner could get a few more games but it'd likely be routine for both nadal and djokovic at this point.

federer is more eratic and declined but he still seems to handle the youngsters so i think it'd be tighter with fed but ultimately fed would win. sinner reminds me of berdych a bit and tomas gave fed all kind of problems at his peak so if sinner could peak he might even grab a set but id think fed's experience at this point would get him through

·
Registered
956 Posts
Low IQ comment, no hate though
Low IQ? How low is someone's IQ when they bet their favourite player will win a slam final, go on to get hamered and then continue to post on this forum?

Have you not learnt your lesson by now? Surely you would avoid making statements which will be turned upside down so easily on you?

·
Registered
30 Posts
There are way too many factors to give a clear idea but generally I’d say that Nadal would beat him comfortably as he does with most youngsters and Djokovic could possibly struggle given the right circumstances for Sinner

·
Registered
297 Posts
Medvedev mopped him in the second and third, after overcoming a lapse in concentration. Nadal and Djokovic will not start poorly like Daniil did, they will spank him if they met now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts