Mens Tennis Forums banner

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
47,127 Posts
SF I think.

Federer only has 10 slam SF losses, behind Agassi with 11 and Connors with 16 :eek: (Open Era at least)

Fed to get his 11th slam SF and tie Agassi

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I actually think he'll continue his good run of form into the fall, I see him making either semifinal or final depending on how the draw the works out. I don't think he'll win, though.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
Everyone here forgot it is 2014 now.Most of you maybe did not watch fed/Djokovic Final. It was extremely close match . If Wawrinka can beat Djokovic and Nadal after so many tries so Federer for sure can do it. Djokovic needed to play his AAA+ game in this match to beat Fed at 33 in 5 sets match.Who knows what will happen? It is not like Nadal or Djokovic are unbeatable.

·
10,274 Posts
Let's put it this way.

I don't see him losing to Robredo again.

·
Registered
17,365 Posts
Everyone here forgot it is 2014 now.Most of you maybe did not watch fed/Djokovic Final. It was extremely close match . If Wawrinka can beat Djokovic and Nadal after so many tries so Federer for sure can do it. Djokovic needed to play his AAA+ game in this match to beat Fed at 33 in 5 sets match.Who knows what will happen? It is not like Nadal or Djokovic are unbeatable.
Not this shit again. :facepalm:

And Federer needed to play his AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++ game in the 2004 U.S. Open quarter-finals to beat Andre Agassi at 90-year-old on the precipice of retirement in 5 sets!!

Jesus

1 - 20 of 70 Posts