Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in topic name.

6-8 May those guys gonna fight for two main draw wild cards. In 10-11 May starting pre-qualifications for one wild card to qualifications.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
So Cecchinato will play here? When? Is he allowed to play the Rome challenger too? If not, i'm thinking to bet against him in the challenger

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So Cecchinato will play here? When? Is he allowed to play the Rome challenger too? If not, i'm thinking to bet against him in the challenger
from challenger tournament and Foro Italico it's about only 4km between them.

I don't think so Raffaelli or Marcon gonna be difficult opponent so Cecchi can play here and here on highest turnovers

Today Cecchi gonna play with Ouahab and then with Raffaelli or Marcon

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
what an absolute crime that bolelli didnt get a wild card.well hopefully he doesnt screw up here and wins his way through

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
from challenger tournament and Foro Italico it's about only 4km between them.

I don't think so Raffaelli or Marcon gonna be difficult opponent so Cecchi can play here and here on highest turnovers

Today Cecchi gonna play with Ouahab and then with Raffaelli or Marcon
Yeah i was not talking about today, but about tomorrow. He should definetly beat Di Mauro too but Alessio is a tougher nutt to crack than those semi-amateurs so maybe he'll be more focused on this rather than on the challenger. I think i'll go with Giustino to beat him in the challenger

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i was not talking about today, but about tomorrow. He should definetly beat Di Mauro too but Alessio is a tougher nutt to crack than those semi-amateurs so maybe he'll be more focused on this rather than on the challenger. I think i'll go with Giustino to beat him in the challenger

Yes, I think the same today he can lose with Giustino to fight with Di Mauro.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts