Mens Tennis Forums banner

3821 - 3840 of 3967 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
My only interest in your post was that someone could actually link an anonymous tweet from someone who has obviously been drinking from a sewer and say "here is the proof."

I find that mind-boggling. Maybe the sooner artificial intelligence takes over the better.
‘Cos the real stuff seems to be in short supply.

It seems ever more likely that social media were just the means to an end.
Hilarious projection.

You are anonymous impersonating a dead guy while the person you are ASSuming to be anon is actually not that anon (I'll get back to that later) But first, she was not saying "here is the proof" — she wasn't even arguing or debating at all. Just compiling a list or stat sheet of every nasty ass dirty trick that Mayor Cheat pulled off in Iowa. She did that just for reference. You and anyone else remain free to dispute it all point by point and provide another timeline full of alternative facts. But that would require you to do a lot more doctoring than Mayer Cheat did when his goons inserted a fake applause noise

Oh and as I said she is not "anonymous" either. I called her a "she" because she's actually publicly identifies herself and shows her face. Here she is laying the smack-down on McKinsey hack Pete, Tom Perez (the clown leading the DNC) et al.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Ultimate question is if it is Sanders vs Trump, whom Putin will support this time? He will probably just enjoy the night drinking his vodka

(I like Bernie, this is just tongue in cheek, I don't give a toss whom Russian president would prefer win the whole thing)

·
RAVE ON
18,075 Posts
Hilarious projection.

You are anonymous and are replying to me (another anon) topically — yet here you are ASSusming that other person is anon despite having no definitive evidence for that.

She was not saying "here is the proof" — she wasn't even arguing or debating at all. Just compiling a list or stat sheet of every nasty ass dirty trick that Mayor Cheat pulled off in Iowa. She did that just for reference. You and anyone else remain free to dispute it all point by point and provide another timeline full of alternative facts. But that would require you to do a lot more doctoring than Mayer Cheat did when his goons inserted a fake applause noise

Oh and she is not "anonymous" either. I called her a "she" because she's actually publicly identifies herself and shows her face. Here she is laying the smack-down on McKinsey hack Pete, Tom Perez (the clown leading the DNC) et al.

And people actually watch these videos from this bimbo?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
To be fair, the video of Pelosi humiliating herself was genuinely funny and enjoyable to watch, and arguably even more embarrassing for the Democrats than the Iowa fiasco.
While ripping up the SOTU, Pelosi's face looked like the spitting image of Annie Wilkes (Kathy Bates's character in "Misery"). With all that botox, it's a wonder Pelosi could muster up so much facial expression.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
While ripping up the SOTU, Pelosi's face looked like the spitting image of Annie Wilkes (Kathy Bates's character in "Misery"). With all that botox, it's a wonder Pelosi could muster up so much facial expression.
It is crazy that politicians are such old farts over there, Pelosi at 79 Trump at 73, where is this going? Okay maybe not 30s like in Austria (they look like kids in park) but at least you could argue what happend to folks aged between 45-55? 70 something people should not really engage in anything that demands brain function in the highest institutions. (*)

* Bernard 'Bernie' Sanders (1941) is and will always be an exception. 😛

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,394 Posts
To be fair, the video of Pelosi humiliating herself was genuinely funny and enjoyable to watch, and arguably even more embarrassing for the Democrats than the Iowa fiasco.
this one? have to concur, despite the obvious editing.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Actually if you watch carefully, she manages to project all that hatred, wrath and frustration from the right corner of her mouth. The only remaining movable face muscle is right there, rest of the face is paralized, forever fixed in a devilish grin by gallons of botox.

What a glorious moment.

·
RAVE ON
18,075 Posts
Actually if you watch carefully, she manages to project all that hatred, wrath and frustration from the right corner of her mouth only. The only remaining movable face muscle is right there, rest of the face is paralized, forever fixed in a devilish grin by gallons of botox.

What a glorious moment.
Maybe she could dye her face orange.

·
RAVE ON
18,075 Posts
Actually if you watch carefully, she manages to project all that hatred, wrath and frustration from the right corner of her mouth only. The only remaining movable face muscle is right there, rest of the face is paralized, forever fixed in a devilish grin by gallons of botox.

What a glorious moment.
Try commenting on the number of lies that were contained in that ridiculous SOTU campaign speech.
Pelosi could have maybe done even better by making a little bonfire of it on top of the desk. She could then have commented, "here’s the smoke to go with your mirrors."

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Try commenting on the number of lies that were contained in that ridiculous SOTU campaign speech.
Pelosi could have maybe done even better by making a little bonfire of it on top of the desk. She could then have commented, "here’s the smoke to go with your mirrors."
Jacko Pelosi mustn't get anywhere near a flame, at this point her former face is little more than botox-infused cellulose.

20200207_041348.jpg

·
RAVE ON
18,075 Posts
Hilarious projection.

You are anonymous impersonating a dead guy while the person you are ASSuming to be anon is actually not that anon (I'll get back to that later) But first, she was not saying "here is the proof" — she wasn't even arguing or debating at all. Just compiling a list or stat sheet of every nasty ass dirty trick that Mayor Cheat pulled off in Iowa. She did that just for reference. You and anyone else remain free to dispute it all point by point and provide another timeline full of alternative facts. But that would require you to do a lot more doctoring than Mayer Cheat did when his goons inserted a fake applause noise

Oh and as I said she is not "anonymous" either. I called her a "she" because she's actually publicly identifies herself and shows her face. Here she is laying the smack-down on McKinsey hack Pete, Tom Perez (the clown leading the DNC) et al.

With all the iron-clad evidence produced by these sophisticated internet commentators, it is 100% certain that Bernie will be asking for a recount.

Oh wait..........

LOL

·
RAVE ON
18,075 Posts
this one? have to concur, despite the obvious editing.
Aren’t you our resident pastor?

I thought you would be aware that Trump’s only association with Christianity is to use it to appeal to the less-educated of his evangelicals.

Who can forget the time when he was given a Biblical quote to read and said "Corinthians Two".

LOL

·
RAVE ON
18,075 Posts
Sorry, let me correct that. It was worse.

He said "Two Corinthians."

Everyone in the audience thought he was going to continue, "Two Corinthians walk into a bar......."

Double LOL.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,394 Posts
Sorry, let me correct that. It was worse.

He said "Two Corinthians."

Everyone in the audience thought he was going to continue, "Two Corinthians walk into a bar......."

Double LOL.
Actually not quite as uncommon as you might think.
I hear people saying "Two Timothy" all the time.

This gaffe though is rather unfortunate considering the gravity of the date.

3821 - 3840 of 3967 Posts