Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for alina: trying to stire it's weird too ;) and puh-lease,don't talk to me. someone who adds youd bf on msn a few h later after she found out he's your bf has nothing to talk to me.
and i hate dual ppl and ppl who think they're superiour! i would have appreciated a hug but....there's no one to hug me...
(ok there is,i have a lot of friends,but that's not the point ;) )

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
1-st thing: I have noooooo idea what STIRE means and 2-nd i see that u would prefer a V-hug than a real 1.oh well...better tha nothin' right?oh well...get a real life Miruna.i told u ...MTF is not a WORLD to live in.common i mean..u have almost 46 posts/day :-S don't u see that u don't have a REAL shoulder to cry on when u need one?tru'..maybe u have some friends here but they can be there 4 u only with words and nothing more.it's pretty weird to come here and say all u'r problems and expect a good rep. for it or a V-hug or V-kiss.i never ment to hurt u but u always make the worse out of ppls words. i don't remember EVER tellin u things about u that i kno wu don't like...altough u told me so many and if u don't remember...never mind.the point is that i care abt u and THAT is why i'm tellin u all this.think about it.is not me that gets always in fight with "friends" cos' i want things my way.life is npt always abt what we want.

....and a cake :p

...and the pizza cos it looked to good ( OMG i'm such a food addict )

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Who's your boyfriend anyway? :scratch:

?

Coz he's mine. :ras:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
I hope you feel better now :hug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts