Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good for David. Should have been 6-2 6-2 but still a great match overall. Will be #87 now that he's defended the challenger win this week.

He is playing Tampere next week, and it'd be great if he could win there too, especially since he is defending a total of 150 points in Canada-Cincinnati.

Hopefully he can be done with challengers in a couple of months time.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Congrats David :bounce:

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
10-match winning streak and absolutely blitzing the fields. No sets lost and only one getting to 5-5. This is what often happens when someone struggling on tour drops back to Challengers.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Muffin vulturing the Challengers field.
Oh well, he's Belgian with a decent game, should be soon performing well at ATP events I hope.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Poor Blazi:bigcry:

Still cute headbands and very nice boy:hug:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Nice to see Goffin in a better form, but still I would like to see him on ATP tour level. So far on major events he has 3-11 WL record and on challengers & qualies 29-6. Hopefully David won't be just a great player on challenger level in the future :(

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
These guys are the same age so I guess they knew each other from juniors. I prefer Blaz but this is still a good win for Goffin who had some points to defend here. After the US Open, he has nothing to defend so he can really build on that. Still a good week for Blaz who is starting to find his feet on the tour.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
2 challengers in a row, serious stuff from goffin here, congrats!!!
sad for rola though

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
You really have to meet someone before they can be considered your friend. :rolleyes:
I already mentioned that before...I graduated from Ohio State...I do know Blaz...We had class together:wavey:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts