Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
justice for all
16,228 Posts
Still a long way to go. I really doubt it cause his fitness already now looks questionable.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Why doesn't this guy have any pictures with a watch on his wrist? No sponsor?

Someone really needs to lure him. If he's any good, he would be a great ambassador for a fine brand. And even if he's awful, he can get sponsored by some midgrade entity like Rado.

·
Banned
70,522 Posts
he should retire next year, or 2022 maximum

he is such a non factor these years, it´s sad to see...

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I hope not, he's never been good enough to win a slam, so all he does is get in the way of young fringe-stars.
Honestly, he’s a talented shotmaker, but instead of using his abilities, he chooses to hit loopy shit from meters behind the baseline and the big 3 don’t even need their wives to satisfy them cause of Gascoke.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Gasquet could be a top-100 player in his 40s for sure. His game isn't about power or physicality, so it all comes to health and desire to continue playing tennis.

·
9,507 Posts
Nobody should surpass Ivo as Ivo dont use much energy on court

Reactions: Servebots=GOAT

·
Banned
92 Posts
I hope not, he's never been good enough to win a slam, so all he does is get in the way of young fringe-stars.
He had chances at all the majors he made the SF at. He just ran into impossible competition. If we transport Gasquet from 2013 into 1997 he'd have a good shot at winning the US Open.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Marvin always actually asking the CRITICAL questions. 😎

Nah Gasquet has his millions and is riddled by injuries, he's on the same part time plan as Wilfried. Play if you get in, take some wildcards, and roll off into the sunset.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Too bad he didn’t develop a FH to go along w/ that BH among other things, opposite problem Berretini has.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts