Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if we're gonna talk about liking people despite them hating your faves, why not do the opposite aswell.

I'll join in as soon as I find someone to really cheer for the way I used to with Gonzo, Safin, and Nalbandian.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
FedBG can be annoying at times, the real#1 is hardly bearable and except for our mutual Dimitrov appreciation i start to think we have very little in common with Hypnotize as well..

Good folks, but annoying at times, some of them more, others less, anyways, i'm surely the same in their eyes, so.. :lol:

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Anousleshommes or whatever that nick it.

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
JamieMU30
He hates on every single youngster except for his faves (Rola, Klahn, Janowicz). It's hard to find a post of him without the words like Muggarison, Mugsta, Mugffin. Same tedious hating coming from an insecure hater who declared Jerzy wouldn't be his favourite player anymore if he had lost to Nieminen.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
I don't want to name any specific names, but all those Nadal fans annoy me who continue on about him being GOAT, start weak era debate, call Fed "Fraud" etc, and continue to fight with other posters.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
No posters really annoy me on here, but a great majority of the Fedtards do make me frown a little due to their unbelievable bullshit at times.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Several Fed fans on here often are a disgrace to the aristocratic aura of SuperRogie and therefore to the tennis sport as a whole,
whereas when Nadal fans behave like peasants, it's okay.

Most Fed fans are a bore. Rafa fangirls are way more fun.
Naturally the Nadal fan girls (that drool after the hot-blooded Latin "warrior" with the big biceps) are more fun than the oh-so decent Federer fan girls, that often like him premarily for tennis reasons even.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Since I don't really have a fave I'll just say that I am mostly confused but also annoyed by another MTF user who doesn't really have any faves: heya.

When I first joined here Heya was a "legend" but I'm getting the idea that the "originality" of his posts has worn off :lol:

·
Premium Member
21,076 Posts
Since I don't really have a fave I'll just say that I am mostly confused but also annoyed by another MTF user who doesn't really have any faves: heya.

When I first joined here Heya was a "legend" but I'm getting the idea that the "originality" of his posts has worn off :lol:
Heya is a she ;) And she's been the same since I've joined too :lol:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
mountaindewslave

he is weird...

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Naturally the Nadal fan girls (that drool after the hot-blooded Latin "warrior" with the big biceps) are more fun than the oh-so decent Federer fan girls, that often like him premarily for tennis reasons even.
If they support a player based on his sexyness, they've never seen Sexpanek play or there's something wrong with them.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
I don't have any favorites, I tend to hate players and then like players, I have a very love/hate thing going on with most of them.
So, no one.

·
Your visions will happen
47,128 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts