Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Murray's hair. :haha:

And the net touch of RG'13 is an awful point. That decided the winner of RG, Montreal, and US Open.

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Murray's hair. :haha:

And the net touch of RG'13 is an awful point. That decided the winner of RG, Montreal, and US Open.
Needless to say Nole's been responsible for some of the most bizarre points in tennis history. We have the USO 2012 match, the net touch, the spazovic against Del Po in Shanghai, the countless smashes he's mugged away, that match point against Wawrinka where he serve and volleyed out of NOWHERE.

Well I shouldn't say out of nowhere, because if you watch the match point again Nole gave away that he was serve and volleying during his first serve that was a let. And then he decided to serve and volley anyway even though Wawrinka probably knew Nole was planning on it. :stupid:

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

·
Registered
12,617 Posts

that's definitely the worst I've seen. No attempt at anything remotely risky from either player. Looked like a training session. And it ends on a lame unforced error.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Terrible windy conditions played a part in this one, but still... :eek:

This should have been Murray's point, the umpire was hopeless!

But nothing beats this one - cringeworthy and made me think "Novak you choking idiot! :facepalm:...there goes your best chance to win the French"

And this one, Raonic and the umpire, glad Rafa trounced Raonic in the final -

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
I guess it's a given that the worst points in the history will be the pushing ones no?

To be fair, "noleAndy" were playing in the hurricane. YOu can really see Neole in matrix mode with his balance, there.

Context: It may be that either Clownfils or Simon is testing the other guy after a momentum shift or confidence dip, and the other guy is the one who's pushing :haha: Ok, that one's easy, it Clownfils who has to be the one testing.

What would be riotous is a thread dedicated to the worst shot selection decisions: CLownfils' trickshots and windmills at slams, Nole's masterful baseline dropshots to "keep them honest" lol. Nadal desperately moonballing half-court like he did against Ferrer at MC (those really were moonballs and the lowest point in his career - I bash him not). Fed taking his eye off the ball like a rookie and shanking standard backhands into the sea, i really => :haha: IRL, Fed GOATing his way to the net against Nadal at the AO with his nads retracted deep up into his loins :lol: only to be passed like an infant- I can't.

·
Registered
724 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Novak touching the net was a very cringe point and turned him into a mental midget.

Dull's missed backhand in the AO final was awful. Who couldn't hit a winner from that position?

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts