Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's imagine the Pro player's weight 10 years after they retired from professional tennis.

Try to base your judgement on their lifestyles, dedication to sport and their love of effort, their personality, etc.

To me, Federer will grow a huge belly and will have fatter legs/bum. With something like 85-86 kilos at the moment, I think he could reach the 100 kilos mark, 10 years after he retired from Pro tennis.
He looks like your typical European epicurean. No wonder he'll start eating a lot with not much exercise done to eliminate the fat! He'll be too busy with his children reaching adolescence to even think about playing tennis on a regular basis. (Assuming he's a good father and present for them.)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
To me, Federer will grow a huge belly and will have fatter legs/bum. With something like 85-86 kilos at the moment, I think he could reach the 100 kilos mark, 10 years after he retired from Pro tennis.
I don't want to speculate on his post-retirement weight, but I don't think the current official info is accurate.

Federer is only 1.85m and has been getting much slimmer in the past years. No fat and no excessive muscles. I can't believe he weights more than 80kg.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts