Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4143 Posts

·
#freeviktor
93,846 Posts
Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wifes

Well... my personal favorite is JCF and Patricia...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,048 Posts

savestheday91 said:
Well... my personal favorite is JCF and Patricia...
don't know any hard facts, but today Maria burst into girly giggles when she was asked on air about her and JCF.... heaven help Patricia :eek:

I don't know how anyone with eyes would even consider dumping Patricia for Maria. hope its not true!

·
#freeviktor
93,846 Posts

mitalidas said:
don't know any hard facts, but today Maria burst into girly giggles when she was asked on air about her and JCF.... heaven help Patricia :eek:

I don't know how anyone with eyes would dump Patricia for Maria
Patricia has still been around semi-recently (after the first round of Maria rumors)... but I haven't heard of any reports of her being at RG :shrug:

Heaven help Patricia? If JC is with Maria, heaven help JC!

·
Registered
4,048 Posts

All the tennis players, regardless of their looks, seem to have gorgeous girlfriends and wives.... :confused:

Another important reason to be a successful (or in many cases unsuccessful even!) tennis player

·
#freeviktor
93,846 Posts

mitalidas said:

I don't know how anyone with eyes would even consider dumping Patricia for Maria. hope its not true!

I didn't see the second part of your comment before!

I hope its not true too :) lol, I much much prefer Pat to Maria as well.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Why does Roger Federer, the number 1 tennis player of the world- and not bad looking- has such an INCREDIBLE UGLY girlfriend :confused:??
It seems that they dont have to be goodlooking to get te prettiest girls, but Federer girlfriend... :eek: ...OH MY GOD!!!

The prettiest couple are Guille and Carla Coria

1 - 20 of 4143 Posts