Mens Tennis Forums banner

Like this Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
23,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Djokovic seemingly having problems with Steps and Cilic, two good grass courters, now he has to face Dimitrov who could trouble IMO Djokovic in the semis. Federer could be in trouble against Raonic, but the Canadian doesn't have that ultimate return that would bother Federer. These two have been "linked by fate" this year, first with the Acapulco-Dubai double, then the Queen's Club-Halle double. Both have said to be similar in their games and are said to be "father and son" (although you could see their different styles). What would your reaction on such a final and what do you expect?

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
I would love a djok fed final, but I would also love this final too :) with the way Djoko is playing, it is very possible

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
Somehow can't see Novak missing another GS title.
Grigor played solidly today but Andy was horrendous - 37 UE to 24 W!!! for his style this is suicide.
Grigor needs to serve better - something like Queens - 74% - just to keep it respectable

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
I promise I will jizz in my pants if that happens.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
It is the most perfect final. I can't think of a more beautiful match-up for me personally.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
It would be fantastic but Nole is too strong and Fed can lose to anyone these days.

Dream Wimbledon final.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Somehow can't see Novak missing another GS title.
Grigor played solidly today but Andy was horrendous - 37 UE to 24 W!!! for his style this is suicide.
Grigor needs to serve better - something like Queens - 74% - just to keep it respectable

·
Registered
2,934 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
47,138 Posts
Dimitrov to beat Murray/Djokovic/Federer back to back to back would be really insane

1 - 20 of 52 Posts