• Naa

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
lol at refreshing thread. Predictable knee-jerk thread.

We'll see if they're one-trick pony's. One may make a run in the singles. Vasek most likely, Jack's not ready yet. If Vasek makes it to the 3rd or 4th round, he may have other commitments / focuses. Best of 5 every match is difficult, or is it best of 3 until the semi-finals in the men's doubles now a days?

·
Registered
12,644 Posts

We'll see if they're one-trick pony's. One may make a run in the singles. Vasek most likely, Jack's not ready yet. If Vasek makes it to the 3rd or 4th round, he may have other commitments / focuses. Best of 5 every match is difficult, or is it best of 3 until the semi-finals in the men's doubles now a days?
punk, check out your dictionary. Look for word 'sarcasm'.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts

It is sort of a refreshing thread, as GM only sees this kind of threads after a Singles Slam final, but not for the Doubles. ;)

Also, OP, if you have a title you don't need to say -exactly- the same thing in the post. seriously...

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
punk, check out your dictionary. Look for word 'sarcasm'.
Punk, check your brain-cells. How am I supposed to interpret 'sarcasm' over the net? You cannot detect sarcasm in text, so use emotions (Smileys) next time.

Kthanksbye.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
I don't understand Canadatards. I supported Pospisil and Sock from the SF and they have just exceeded everyone's expectations by winning a GS. Why not take some time to enjoy that instead of opening a thread about how they are going to win the next one? Who knows if they will even play together at the US Open? :facepalm:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
I like David-Harvey. He only creates threads and disappears later. And the only post he has is the same as the title. :lol:

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
David Harvey called Milos' semi before the tournament if I recall correctly. Sock/Popisil looked like they could be a really good team though, if they are interested. It didn't seem like a fluke at all watching the semi/final anyway, with limited doubles knowledge.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Best of 5 every match is difficult, or is it best of 3 until the semi-finals in the men's doubles now a days?
All tournaments are best-of-3 except Wimbledon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts