Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
High quality match from both players. Kavcic always looked the better player and went up a set and a break. He then served for the match and got broken to 15. When he went down a mini-break in the TB, you could tell this was going to 3 sets.

I was worried the momentum would be with Muller at the start of the 3rd and Kavcic would tighten up but Kavcic refocused well and got the early break. From that point on, he was unstoppable and had a MP to finish it 6-0. Kavcic has come back well from injury, winning 3 of this last 4 Challengers and reaching the final of the other one. He's back in Asia next week (Taiwan) which seems like crazy scheduling but hopefully he knows what he's doing.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Good quality match indeed, also the main court looked quite nice for a challenger tournament (also nice scenery out there!!)

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good quality match indeed, also the main court looked quite nice for a challenger tournament (also nice scenery out there!!)
I was very impressed with this tournament and I agree, the location looks beautiful. :yeah:

·
Registered
760 Posts
^^ Actually these are same courts they used for WTA tournament years ago, that's why. :)

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
good to see Blaz playing best i have seen him, he looks very solid, no particular strengths but also no real weaknesses in his game

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
blazi :)))) congrats!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts