Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you reckon? Personally, I think Clement's multi-coloured creations deserve a fashion award of some sort or other... :cool:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Arnaud. :D

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, strait-laced Magnus can have his colourful moments too - and if you ever saw the bandanna that Kuerten wore to complement the rest of his, erm, colourful outfit during his debut win at RG in 97, you start to question his sanity...

Thank goodness Federer took up the headband though - without it, that free-flowing hair looked too ludicrous for words.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Well imo the only guys who look better in headbands than with out are Federer and Moya :eek:

Guys who look no better or worse: Guga, Arnaud.

Enqvist and Norman started wearing headbands about the same time they started growing their hair out, which - not coincidentally - coincided with the time that their looks started to go :eek:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
The title should be changed to: Does anyone actually look better than sexy Roger in a headband?!

And the choices should be No and Mmmmm, nah

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I voted for Clement, but where is Hicham? He may have shaved his head but I liked his bandanas from DC. Red and green, the colours of Morroco.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
i had to vote for Guga but Carlos is right behind him when it comes to head bands.

·
Registered
331 Posts
clement :)
but what about?

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought I'd only include currently active players, hence no Rafter, otherwise the list could have stretched out forever - John McEnroe had a fairly nifty bandanna in his later years on tour.

And it's true that Nieminen did have the bandanna but he now seems to have discarded it, leaving the world to stare on that very, er, characterful face of his (those small blue eyes remind me uncannily of a male Mauresmo - although I suppose you could say those two things were one and the same ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts