Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you reckon folks? For me no-one could make a daft piece of white cloth look as stylish as Federer does, while Clement's astonishing multi-coloured creations must surely win some kind of sartorial award...

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Sjengster said:
What do you reckon folks? For me no-one could make a daft piece of white cloth look as stylish as Federer does, while Clement's astonishing multi-coloured creations must surely win some kind of sartorial award...
As you nicely referred to my thread as tripe, I thought I'd make a post in one of your popular ones :angel:

My vote goes to Clement anyway.

·
F***ing have it
17,470 Posts
Moya :angel:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Well, since Sjengster didn't even put up a poll, it's obvious this thread was abandoned right away.

But still love to answer the question, Clement is the best.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
i like the federer one, but clemets bandana shows how free his spirt really is...

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Dont need a poll up to offer an opinion as we are demonstrating here.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Clement. :worship: anyone who brings multiple bandanas to a match and changes colors to go with his shirt, I mean.... no one else can even come close to that.

·
Registered
19,954 Posts
Rafa's bandana finishes that Indian/Pirate look he's got going so I like that but my vote goes to Clément's headbands and the fact that he changes it between each set (different color of shirt + bandana)

·
Registered
1,952 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Still Arnauld...

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Castafiore said:
Worst is that headband of Blake. I wish he's change it to something that looks better on him.
Easily the worst!!

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
betterthanhenman said:
As you nicely referred to my thread as tripe, I thought I'd make a post in one of your popular ones :angel:

My vote goes to Clement anyway.
The reason why no one replied to this one is because I forgot to post a poll with it, I did it a second time with poll and it proved quite popular. :p I'll bump that one up if you like...

And in all honesty, methinks this is still a more worthy subject than the mud-slinging going on in your thread (which I said was tripe, largely because of the way it developed, not because your intentions in starting it were poor).

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Sjengster said:
The reason why no one replied to this one is because I forgot to post a poll with it, I did it a second time with poll and it proved quite popular. :p I'll bump that one up if you like...

And in all honesty, methinks this is still a more worthy subject than the mud-slinging going on in your thread (which I said was tripe, largely because of the way it developed, not because your intentions in starting it were poor).
I bumped this one because even without options, we should be able to discuss it. And I wanted to give a thumbs up to Clement. :)

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually, at the time I remember having visions of Enqvist from 2002 and his blue and white bandanna, that was what inspired me to create the thread.... I don't know why Massu adopted the look and ditched his customary cap, from behind you think it's Baghdatis considering they have the same sponsor.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Sjengster said:
Actually, at the time I remember having visions of Enqvist from 2002 and his blue and white bandanna, that was what inspired me to create the thread.... I don't know why Massu adopted the look and ditched his customary cap, from behind you think it's Baghdatis considering they have the same sponsor.
Cant bring the Enqvist one to mind. All time best go to Agassi for his ridiculous ones that all the little kids loved.

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Sjengster said:
Yes I quite like La Cle's provencal-patterned bandanas and colourful Lacoste Ts also! But I always like Rogi's neat bandanas. ;)

1 - 20 of 112 Posts