Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
voted for the wrong thing sorry, i meant to vote for federer, roddick and ferrero

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Didn't think Hewitt was playing Olympics :confused: I voted other anyway - though that was probably more wishful thinking - Federer, Nalbandian, Ferrero.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
yes Hewiit won't go to the Olympics, just checked it at the Olympic enty list. He thinks that US Open is more important and that the Olympics didn't fit in his tennisscedule..

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
no, i think ferrero will do well because he has his heart set on winning a medal. He accomplishes almost everything he wants to. He wanted to win RG, he did, he wanted to become number 1, he did, so why should the olympics be any different

·
Banned
290 Posts
I think that Tommy Haas could win a medal! He wants it so badly, and he did win silver 4 years ago. GO TOMMY!!!

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Hewitt is not playing the Olympics but is concentrating all his efforts on the USO... like he did for DC last yr... [AA also doing the same... and they're playing the F of Cincy today... wonder who will win it??]

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Gold: Federer
Silver: Roddick
Bronze: upset (Fernando Gonzalez maybe?)

I hope Nalbandian can do well, but I'm not sure cause he hasn't played a lot of matches the last couple of months.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Cervantes said:
Gold: Federer
Silver: Roddick
Bronze: upset (Fernando Gonzalez maybe?)
I like this one ... Go Roger and Feña :yippee: :yeah:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
i didn't think hewitt was playing in the olympics, very nice avatar luna. JC WILL WIN GOLD

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yes, Hewitt will definitely not play in the olympics.
As no spanish can win gold before ,i hope JC will be the first tennis player to get it!
Thank you for appreciate my avatar,Juanqui Lover:)

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
no problems luna, JC WILL PROVE TO THE WORLD HOW GREAT HE IS AND WILL WIN GOLD, not that he needs to prove how great he is, his fans know it, he knows it and thats all that matters

1 - 20 of 27 Posts