Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 29 80.6%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He is only 21 and has won 3 slams already comparing to Federer who had none at age 21.

There is no doubt he is the greatest #2 player in the history.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Re: [Poll] Does Nadal (age 21) have enough potential to break Federer's record (age 2

No.

He has won 3 FO titles, not two.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Re: [Poll] Does Nadal (age 21) have enough potential to break Federer's record (age 2

Which record of Federer? If there's one player you can't just say "his record" about, it's Federer, seeing as he holds so many.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts

Another quality thread from The Oracle.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Which record of Federer? If there's one player you can't just say "his record" about, it's Federer, seeing as he holds so many.
The one that the guy he couldnt beat last month holds, funny ..:)..so much for the effort to"break his record".

·
Registered
12,633 Posts

The one that the guy he couldnt beat last month holds, funny ..:)..so much for the effort to"break his record".
Umm... maybe I saw the wrong results... I thought Fed had beaten him last month - twice!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
being the greatest #2 in history means shit. Nadal is writing his name in history and he will be number one sooner or later, he deserves it. In the end of his career he will shake hands with the kinds of McEnroe, Connors and Agassi.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Umm... maybe I saw the wrong results... I thought Fed had beaten him last month - twice!
Yes, I guess Sampras was just being nice, why would he want to make ATP look bad, seriously, some people speculate Federer gave the matches away, I think it just might be the other way around, but we all know Pete will always be the BEST EVER player in the history of tennis.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Why are you trolling about Sampras in a thread you allegedly intended to be about Nadal?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why are you trolling about Sampras in a thread you allegedly intended to be about Nadal?
Trolling about the GREATEST EVER TENNIS PLAYER:worship::worship:, Federer will never be 10% of that IMO:angel:.
But the point is I think Federer is overrated and Nadal will beat his record when he reaches age 26.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Trolling about the GREATEST EVER TENNIS PLAYER:worship::worship:, Federer will never be 10% of that IMO:angel:.
But the point is I think Federer is overrated and Nadal will beat his record when he reaches age 26.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're joking.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Trust me, I am not:), and yes, Federer is OVERRATED~:angel:
MTF would be a great place to discuss tennis, if there weren't bullshit threads and posts like this. I'm not even going to say anything that makes sense, because clearly there's no point. I just can't understand why you say Federer is overrated. Do you expect people to take this seriously? Does a thread like this give you some satisfaction? You're probably joking, but what's the point?

And no, Nadal doesn't have the potential to break Federer's record. He has too many injuries already.

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
No.

Nadal may not ever end the year number 1.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts