Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David's 2008 Schedule ?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please >>> What championships, which will be attended by Nalbandian in 2008 ?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Hey seriously, where's his schedule? All I know is he isn't turning up for Chennai.
:confused:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What Nalbayen championships, which played in 2008?

Please :mad:

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
OK...just for you, canas, since you're pestering the hell out of people. The tentative 2008 schedule is as follows:

01/10 Kooyong Exhibition (confirmed)
01/15 Australian Open GS
03/05 Indian Wells TMS
03/19 Miami TMS
04/16 Monte Carlo TMS
04/23 Barcelona (?)
05/07 Rome TMS
05/14 Hamburg TMS
05/28 Roland Garros GS
06/11 Halle (?)
06/25 Wimbledon GS
08/06 Montral TMS
08/13 Cincinnati TMS
08/27 US Open GS
10/15 Madrid TMS
10/22 Basel (?)
10/29 Paris TMS

I've only included GS and AMS events. Any optionals that David chooses to play will be added to the schedule as needed.

·
Registered
577 Posts
What do you think about summer Olympics? Do you think he'll play? 2004 he was injured or ill and declined to play.....

·
Registered
577 Posts
thanks Krystlel...I hope he will withdraw from Davis Cup this coming year...It looks like he has a very full schedule already. 2009 would be a good year for Argentina to win the DC.

·
Registered
15,622 Posts
I doubt it. He has already stated that DC is a major priority for '08 (on par with the slams) :)
yes, I don't see him not playing Davis next year. He loves it & is fully commited to the team, and of course, he wants to win it badly.

so with the Olympics, DC, the Slams & the other tournaments .. it is going to be a loooong year :eek:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Besides I don't see the problem with playing Davis Cup.

It's the Olympics that's ruining the 2008 schedule, making the claycourt schedule kind of cramped and Toronto, Cincinnati played earlier, with the Olympics played before the U.S Open. I doubt we'll have to worry about him playing too much though. :lol:

·
Registered
15,622 Posts
Besides I don't see the problem with playing Davis Cup.

It's the Olympics that's ruining the 2008 schedule, making the claycourt schedule kind of cramped and Toronto, Cincinnati played earlier, with the Olympics played before the U.S Open. I doubt we'll have to worry about him playing too much though. :lol:
Personally I love the fact that he always plays Davis, I love team work & adore a good DC tie.

and I agree with you ...i don't see us, a year from now, saying that David played way to much tournaments. It would easily be the other way round, i think. :lol:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
David Not play Copa Telmex ??? :eek:

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts