Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is this why Fedalray fans hate Djokovic so much?

Discuss.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Wawrinka and Ferrer aren't players?

·
Registered
19,673 Posts
Nadal needs only 1 more loss to reach 30, Federer only 3.

Murray is ranked too low to meet him regularly and Berdych is retired, they'll never reach 30.
They don't count, too small size samples, all below 4.

Come back and post them again, when they played Djokovic at least 5x and are still leading!

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Poor Birdy, after his first and only Masters title (Paris'05) he has reached 19 masters SF (3 F) + 7 GS SF (1 F) + 1 WTF SF + tons of QF's, winning zero big titles, (20,20,25,11 in losses vs Fedalovicray respectively).

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Trump level of misleading thread:cool:

·
Registered
2,465 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
What makes you guys think it is hatred? Djokovic has been an archrival of Rafa for many years. I treat them as heated arguments and heated debates instead of hatred. As a Rafa's fan, I am mature enough just like Rafa to understand that tennis is just a sport. Life is more than a sport. If Djokovic is superior to Rafa is certain aspects, let it be, I am not losing sleep over it. You have to accept the facts as facts. At the end of the day, a player of tennis cannot have it all. It is just the nature of the sport.

Alright guys, I am gonna give some of it back to you. Rafa has most losses against Djokovic? He also won the most number of matches against Djokovic and gave the most number of losses to Djokovic than any other player. He also won the most number number of grand slam matches against Djokovic (9-6), and still leads in that category. He also lead Djokovic in their overall H2H for more than 10 years when he was in his peak/prime, while Djokovic have been leading for, maybe, like 3 or 4 years, after Rafa has declined and lost a step. He also has won more titles and won more matches against Djokovic (the so-called hardcourt GOAT) than vice versa at one of the hardcourt grand slams, and still holds that record.

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
So when saying who has the most losses against Nadal we could also simply use Ferrer?
So when saying who has the most losses against 40-15er we could also simply say Wawrinka?

Gotcha!
That's just preference. If you want to ignore the numbers, then so be it.
If Djokovic makes it to 20 Slams and reaches Federer, I can also say that Federer has the most Slams, ignoring the fact that Djokovic has also 20.

·
Administrator
9,551 Posts
Reactions: INFJ

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
That's just preference. If you want to ignore the numbers, then so be it.
If Djokovic makes it to 20 Slams and reaches Federer, I can also say that Federer has the most Slams, ignoring the fact that Djokovic has also 20.
You don't have to explain to me why you chose to bold Djokovic's name while ignoring the fact that you should've bolded Ferrer and Wawrinka too. The question was really simple.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Because the thread was about Djokovic, not about Ferrer and Wawrinka. Christ, stop being dumb.
It didn't fit your agenda of downplaying Djoker's greatness whenever you can. That's why.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts