Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know any players that use contacts rather than glasses during their matches??? does anyone know if Djokovic does? I've seen pictures with him wearing glasses a lot.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I think Roger wear glasses.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Roger wearing glasses :eek:

Any picture or prove or article??

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Roger wearing glasses :eek:

Any picture or prove or article??
I don't think any appreciated magazine would publish an article about Roger Federer and his glasses. Maybe he has contacts, but it's really not that interesting.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Roddick wears dorky glasses during his off-court time.

·
Registered
955 Posts
What about the protrudding goggle-user Janko "aviator" Tipsarevich: are those medical or only cosmetical glasses?

·
Registered
5,166 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
There was this guy Guillaume Raoux, finalist of Rosmalen 97. He was wearing professor's glasses that made him look pretty hilarious on a tennis court. Plus this weird-shaped racket. Simply can't forget the guy

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Well if Rogi wears contacts, I'd advise him to get some new ones after his atrocious Hawk Eye Challenges of the past year... :angel: :lol:

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
Well if Rogi wears contacts, I'd advise him to get some new ones after his atrocious Hawk Eye Challenges of the past year... :angel: :lol:
:haha:

That's why Roger has trouble winning RG. The clay gets between his eyes and the contact lenses (where's that thread with the list of Fedtard excuses?) :p.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i have never seen federer with glasses

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Roger wearing glasses? I guess somebody other than roger needs 'em

1 - 20 of 20 Posts