Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which players winning a grand slam in 2021 would cause the most ruins to the tennis world?

That are not named Djokovic, Federer , Nadal!

CONFIRMED: French Open to Take Place With Spectators Amid Coronavirus  Pandemic - EssentiallySportsAndy Murray | Overview | ATP Tour | Tennis except for @Moozza. Murray squeaking by in 5 set match.

The Championships, Wimbledon - Wikipedia Ernests Gulbis | Overview | ATP Tour | Tennis Real World #8

Australian Open pushed back to February | Tennis News - Times of India Feliciano Lopez | Overview | ATP Tour | Tennis

US Open Tickets On Sale Now through Ticketmaster - the Official Ticketing  Partner of the US Open Tennis Championships - Live Nation Entertainment Bernard Tomic | Overview | ATP Tour | Tennis

Just a fun thread , if you want to move to ruins you may do so :cool:

What are your thoughts and who would you pick? Can just write it out and or do pictures.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
If The King wins ANY slam next year I will be in the total opposite of ruins, whatever that is called.

And do you know what? I think he may just take a slam or two next year. I’m not one for making bold claims but I do see TCK doing good things in 2021.

·
Super Moderator
9,370 Posts
Gulbis doesn’t cause any ruins, but KAndy would.

Normally not a gloryhunter but I don’t know what I would pay for him ruining the tennis world

Reactions: Dimitard

·
9,496 Posts
Coric i guess. Many dislike. Not me though

Reactions: guitarra

·
Registered
17,890 Posts
These guys have like -20% chance. Never in any scenario will they win... even if they would lead the final by 6-3, 6-1, 5-0 40-0, they would be able to lose...

Reactions: fab1 and Kowchi

·
Registered
17,728 Posts
These guys have like -20% chance. Never in any scenario will they win... even if they would lead the final by 6-3, 6-1, 5-0 40-0, they would be able to lose...
-20%? Lol all but 3-4 players in the world have a -20% chance.

Try less than 1%.

And no, they would definitely not lose with that lead, against anyone.

·
Registered
77 Posts
any of the so called lost gen winning a slam would cause a great deal of ruin here I imagine. This would be David Goffin, Kei Nishikori or Milos Raonic as examples

·
|
15,325 Posts
Kyrgios isn't manly enough, coordinated enough or smart enough to ever win a slam.
We've seen his best tennis, and its not enough.
There is more chance of Murray winning another slam.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
If Ernie won a grand slam, I could think of no better moment in the world of sport ever. MTF could rejoice together & as the profit is written, no more trolling shall ever befall MTF again...

·
Registered
17,890 Posts
And no, they would definitely not lose with that lead, against anyone.
Most probably Murray would not, I see Gulbis and Tomic pulling even that feat off.

If Ernie won a grand slam, I could think of no better moment in the world of sport ever. MTF could rejoice together & as the profit is written, no more trolling shall ever befall MTF again...
As a former Gulbis fan, that would delight me too. Chances that this is happening... I don't know, maybe Gulbis changes his FH technique again for the 3rd time, so that he would be competitive? Don't see it happening, along with his ongoing fitness issues to resolve.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts