Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
From the forehead down you'd have to say Nadal still looks good... Isner hasn't changed much either... they should all benefit from millionaire lifestyles but too many hours under the sun probably works against that.

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
Lajovic, Humbert

·
Registered
389 Posts
Fognini, Andujar & Gilles Simon could also lie about their age if they wanted to.
They don't look like teenagers, but they almost haven't changed in 10 years

·
Registered
57 Posts
Pierre-Hugues Herbert. He is 30 and looks way younger when shaved (which was the case in Estoril last week)

·
22,294 Posts

Struff looks pretty young to me as well, he’s 31 right now and he looks like 24-25 to me, and back a few years ago when he was 27-28, he looked like 18/19. You could argue that right now with his beard/stubble, his chest hair and body hair, he looks a bit older now but he still looks like quite young and not like someone in his early 30s

·
GOAT Predictor
92 Posts
From the forehead down you'd have to say Nadal still looks good... Isner hasn't changed much either... they should all benefit from millionaire lifestyles but too many hours under the sun probably works against that.
Nadal looks aged as fuck, he is balding so hard, his skin is compeletly destroyed and his body looks older. He was best looking guy back in his early 20s, now he looks old and tired.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
View attachment 364223

View attachment 364224

Struff looks pretty young to me as well, he’s 31 right now and he looks like 24-25 to me, and back a few years ago when he was 27-28, he looked like 18/19. You could argue that right now with his beard/stubble, his chest hair and body hair, he looks a bit older now but he still looks like quite young and not like someone in his early 30s
Struff is same story like Isner. They both have Child's faces)))

Iser even NOW have kid's face))) And he is 33 or 34...

·
Registered
899 Posts
I think FAA looks like he is on his way to taking a geometry final rather then on to a tennis court. I always thinks he has books in his bag rather then racquets.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
No, Ferrer looks 38. There’s no way that he looks 33.
Felix looks 18 and plays like an 18 year old. Goof.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts