Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By that i don't mean their game but their character and attitude. Federer was a wild youngster, broken rackets left and right and now he is a completely different person. He looks calm and humble. So any other player suggestions?

·
Registered
57,594 Posts
I'd say Estrella :p

Though people tying getting angry, breaking racquets to being mentally weak is stupid. Else Davydenko would have been a mental giant and Montanes a mental midget

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Off topic a bit but initial photo on thread makes me think about physical changes. The only players I can think of who've gone bald are Davydenko, ljubicic and Agassi...funny there aren't more, as many players dipping into their 30s these days you'd think there'd be a bunch, or am I just forgetting them.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Agassi matured quite a bit. I think he worked hard to stay relevant well into his 30's. When he started out on the tour, he tanked matches quite often basically taking appearance fees and running off with the cash.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
bernard tomic as seen in bogota!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
To be fair asking for players who didn't mature throughout their career would be a better idea as almost every players mature, eventually.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Off topic a bit but initial photo on thread makes me think about physical changes. The only players I can think of who've gone bald are Davydenko, ljubicic and Agassi...funny there aren't more, as many players dipping into their 30s these days you'd think there'd be a bunch, or am I just forgetting them.
You forgot Nadal.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
McEnroe

oh, who the fuck am I kidding?!

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts