Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Alejandro Falla is def one of them, I'm looking at his overall game and he hasn't really got much going on there .... he is one of those players you feel if not a lefty, would struggle to make the top 100.

He hasn't got great hands, feel or touch... his forehands decent, but nothing spectacular, his backhand is solid and he can hit through the court, flattening it sl;ightly sometimes... but all in all no rel weapons and as in terms of his movement, he's not the most amazing mover either... but with all that said, this guy has reached 3 atp tour 250 finals and won 11 challenger titles.... ontop of this he has been to the fourth round of the french and the third round of wimbledon.

His shot-selection is sick, as his composure and he knows how to play in a style that will irritate opponents respective to their style.

Who are other players that completely and utterly maxed out their games/talents?

I know Nadal is def there... Ivan Dodig is certainly one... Stepanek, in singles, yes.... Granollers, definitely.... who else?

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Players that absolutely and utterly MAXED out their talent's/game's - Redliners

Robredo is def a good shout.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Re: Players that absolutely and utterly MAXED out their talent's/game's - Redliners

Murray

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,038 Posts

Another Thread.. :facepalm:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Another Thread.. :facepalm:
Atleast my threads are thought provoking.

Your typical thread is.... 'I miss peak federer' 'tennis is boring now' 'courts are too slow' 'moonball tennis rules tennis now'

You make the same threads in a different way, I should be facepalming you if anything.

·
Registered
395 Posts

I think Simon is one of those guys, and that's the reason why I have so much respect for him.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts

Murray
Nadal
Ferrer
Isner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts