Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which top players don't partner up for practice sessions, and why?
I have never seen a Federer-Nadal practice session video, for example, and my guess would be that Nadal doesn't want him to find more weaknesses in his game.

Yet I have seen videos of Wawrinka practicing with Djokovic and Nadal during this year's clay court season. And then there's the thread of Murray bageling Nadal on clay. Is it an unspoken rule that the #1 and #2 players shouldn't practice with each other?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Which top players don't partner up for practice sessions, and why?
I have never seen a Federer-Nadal practice session video, for example, and my guess would be that Nadal doesn't want him to find more weaknesses in his game.

Yet I have seen videos of Wawrinka practicing with Djokovic and Nadal during this year's clay court season. And then there's the thread of Murray bageling Nadal on clay. Is it an unspoken rule that the #1 and #2 players shouldn't practice with each other?
Its very rare top players practice each other

·
Registered
13,564 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Fraud is very arrogant. He refuses to practice with top players except Wawrinka.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Fraud is very arrogant. He refuses to practice with top players except Wawrinka.
Funnily enough, he practiced with Kyrgios. What do you know, you're talking out of your ass again. Could it be becasue your head is stuck there after you promised to leave MTF based on the prediction and than backed out when it failed miserably?

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Funnily enough, he practiced with Kyrgios. What do you know, you're talking out of your ass again. Could it be becasue your head is stuck there after you promised to leave MTF based on the prediction and than backed out when it failed miserably?
I was talking about top players and you are derailing it by speaking Kyrigios. You are on my ignore list now for your poor trolling

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
He said top players?

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Up until this year Stan was always a top 10/20 player. Completely different for him to practice with Nadal and Djokovic than Federer practicing with them, when he's been rivals with them for the better part of a decade.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
He said top players?
Do both of them need to be top players and if so, why? Besides, his point was that arrogance is the stumbling block, so surely practicing with a youngster debunks that poor trolling attempt.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Do both of them need to be top players and if so, why? Besides, his point was that arrogance is the stumbling block, so surely practicing with a youngster debunks that poor trolling attempt.
It doesn't need to be of course, but fact is that Federer never does it, do with that information what you want. I know it hurts when a guy like MarkChan gets one over you, but don't dig yourself an even deeper hole :lol:

I have seen Djokovic, Nadal and Murray practice together a couple of times, for instance.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
It doesn't need to be of course, but fact is that Federer never does it, do with that information what you want. I know it hurts when a guy like MarkChan gets one over you, but don't dig yourself an even deeper hole :lol:

I have seen Djokovic, Nadal and Murray practice together a couple of times, for instance.
I haven't, but the point is they'll practice with direct competition they are friendly with. It's the same for all. Federer is more likely to practice with Haas then, but I guess he's not top enough either :rolleyes:

I know you're butthurt I dare expose your tard-war incting attempts on occasion, but I fail to see how MarkChan's got one over me. There's nothing arrogant about Federer's choice of hitting partners, however he might suffer from it otherwise.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Federer likes to practice with relics that are even older than he is so he can bagel them in practice matches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts