Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
wtf.. Is that grey hair on Alcaraz head?
I didn’t notice the grey hair, but someone should send that poor young man to a dermatologist, or else he is going to end up with a complexion like Stan W. What are his parents thinking? Spend all that money on training, yet they can’t find a decent dermatologist?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Most tennis players are like this; take Nadal for example. Too much direct sunlight might be a factor here.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Do you think baldness greatly affect how old you look? If so, all the bald players should look older than their age. Is there any exception where a player who is old looks younger than his age? Are there any other factors that affect how old one looks?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Reactions: Matthieu

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Nadal can look way older or younger than his age depending on the lighting and angle of the camera. In some photos, he looks like an elderly man who is about to end his life and in others, he looks like an infant who was just born.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Recently went on Jared Donaldson Insta page and he looks like a 47 yo father of 4 in all of his off court pics. Poor thing.

People saying Ruud, Tsitsipas and Ruusuvuori 🤐 who all look perfectly fine for their age.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Recently went on Jared Donaldson Insta page and he looks like a 47 yo father of 4 in all of his off court pics. Poor thing.
Haven't seen that, but will go and have a look now that you said that.

What happened to him btw? Used to look completely normal for his age when still playing actively on the tour, if I still remember him the right way.

A number of players comes to mind here, since that's simply what you get for spending so much time under the sun, never mind not smoking & being athletic.

But Gasquet was actually the first one I thought of. I always have to remind myself of him not being a grandpa. His serve motion (and some other manners of his on court) is not exactly helping here.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts

People saying Ruud, Tsitsipas and Ruusuvuori 🤐 who all look perfectly fine for their age.
I'm 40 and people say I look like 70 years old(

I'm sad really(

·
Registered
21,991 Posts
Karlovic and Nadal. They both look at least 2-3 years older than they actually are.

Most tennis players are like this; take Nadal for example. Too much direct sunlight might be a factor here.
Taxing playstyle too, and a bigger one at this rate.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts