Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a thread about who looks younger than his age, which is quite crowded, so why not one for who looks older than his age?
Let me kick it off myself. Medvedev looks much older than his age. His receding forehead makes him look old. Actually, he hasn't aged much since like four to five years, back when he looked much older than his age. It seems his hair recession has stopped since.

Reactions: oasis66

·
Registered
405 Posts
I was wondering how long it would take after seeing the other thread!

I'd say players in general would look older being in the sun all day

My pick would be lorenzi or Wawrinka who has looked about 40 since he was late 20s

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Some will probably say Federer but sometimes he looks younger than his age, it seems to depend on the lighting. Musetti looks older than a teenager I would say and Moya back in the day seemed older than he was.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think Nishikori looks a bit older than his age (31).

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Those with football (soccer) age:
Dimitrov
Nadal
Evans

Federer is fine, he looks 45

·
Registered
953 Posts
I dunno, but the same old names seem to come up whatever topic is discussed. And, yeah, it is not easy to tell who takes the prize this time either. But one thing is sure, the "old three" sets a new standard and leaves the rest of the field behind.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I suppose AsIan is too obvious to mention 😅
Slaving away on the Challenger circuit with the kids and the has-been really did a number on him. Maybe the millions will now help.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Next thread - "Players who exactly look like their age."

Please.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts