Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right....I'm planning to go to Paris in a couple of years-after I earn my teacher certification. If it's at all possible, I would like to go to the French Open.

When I searched through a travel book, I discovered that Cincinnati Airport (which is located in Hebron, KY, by the way) offers a direct flight to Paris via Delta Airlines. So, the "how can I get there" factor is gone. Now, for the price. That's the next point of research I'm going to conduct.

Why Paris? Because I've been wanting to go there for quite awhile-ever since I took French in high school and college. This would be an opportunity to maybe teach English there and improve my French (and learn to cook some fabulous French dishes). I'm actually looking forward to going.

The only thing I'm afraid of, is going by myself. Being over 3000 miles away from family and friends will be scary-especially in a place where the first language is not English. Perhaps going alone will help me to rediscover the joy and passion I have for life and cultivate new interests.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
You would love it there. It's not that bad to be there on your own. London would be a lot worse on your in my opinion! If you come to RG, I may even find you. It's a good thing that you're planning it and I hope it will all work out. It has to, for sure. :)

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Woo Paris... don't think I could do that on my own coz I know NO French but I would love to go one day. My big first adventure I'm saving for is West Canada - I think that will be happening next year or the year after :yeah:

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Woo Paris... don't think I could do that on my own coz I know NO French but I would love to go one day. My big first adventure I'm saving for is West Canada - I think that will be happening next year or the year after :yeah:

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still want to go to Paris...I haven't ruled this out. Furthermore, I want to go to other places this summer. Because I will have a lot of free time, I think a vacation is in order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts