Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little stray cat has finally been adopted by someone I know. After hours of hassling her father, the girl has definitely made him accept to welcome the young stray. I'm happy because I know he'll be well looked after. And, as I go and visit the family sometimes, I'll see him again. Yet, I feel a bit sad because I had gotten attached to the little beast and I won't see him around at work any longer. Anyway, all this story has made me realize that welcoming another cat at home with my girl Pinky may not be as difficult and uncopeable a situation as I'd have thought. I'm even thinking about how the best and most suitable conditions would be for that to happen. Seriously, the cat would have to be very young (a few weeks old) so that I can educate him/her from the start. And Pinky's maternal instinct might be a good thing to rely upon. But this is something that I can't tempt when I'm at work, sleeping there overnight. The newcomer has to arrive during summer holidays, when I have time to take care of them both and I'm around in case of trouble.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts